Faggot burns him self to death in protest of climate change

G

"He was airlifted to a local hospital, where he died."

GOOD. I would say I hope he died screaming, but in reality the fire was consuming the oxygen around him so he was suffocating as his skin melted off.

Either way I'm glad he spent his final moments in excruciating agony.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
"He was airlifted to a local hospital, where he died."

GOOD. I would say I hope he died screaming, but in reality the fire was consuming the oxygen around him so he was suffocating as his skin melted off.

Either way I'm glad he spent his final moments in excruciating agony.
I wouldnt want to live through that. Imagine if they saved him and he was stuck getting skin grafts and salt dips for the rest of his life. That would have really made this stunt backfire.

G

He planned this shit for a year and no one even knew why he did it. Nice plan, stupid.

maybe next time live stream on Facebook or something and explain it, or record a video or make a sign or leave a note or something.

and maybe go across the street to the Capitol where they actually make the laws and not to court, stupid.

G

How it feels to chew 5 gum...

ap_browne_07.jpg

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
If you burn yourself to death for a cause, no matter how stupid, you at least genuinely believe something instead of just pandering to get accepted into a group of pedophiles
Exactly. He put his nuts on the line. He had the strength of his convictions.

I don’t think it changes anything and in that sense is a wasted effort, but anyone who self-immolates at least fawkin’ manned up. I respect that aspect of it ESPECIALLY if they didn’t start jumping up and flailing around in instant regret 🫡

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Exactly. He put his nuts on the line. He had the strength of his convictions.

I don’t think it changes anything and in that sense is a wasted effort, but anyone who self-immolates at least fawkin’ manned up. I respect that aspect of it ESPECIALLY if they didn’t start jumping up and flailing around in instant regret 🫡

Patcivism