Fag country

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker

That was like some bizarre sketch. Her "HEY! HEY!" attempt at being stern bullshit would've made me laugh hard. And I'd tell my own mother to fuck off if she was yelling at me like a dog. The way her eyes lit up like "ohhhh, you're in trouble now!" when the dude officer got involved was also hilarious. "Just wait until your father gets home."

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
I live in a shithole in Scotland called Annan, we’re 12 miles from Lockerbie. When my mum managed the bar at the masonic lodge there was a copper from Glasgow called Pete used to come down to the meetings and shag the goat or whatever freemasons do. When a plane decided to do a header into Lockerbie there was police from all over Scotland sent to Lockerbie to clean up and assist. Whilst they were here a fight broke out in a pub. Annan police waited outside the pub and Strathclyde police arrived and asked what the fuck they were doing. Annan fuzz replied they were waiting for the fighting to die down before tackling the incident. Strathclyde coppers marched in, started grabbing bodies and throwing them in the back of the police van before they knew what hit them and thats the problem, they police isn’t full of hard cases who are former army and spent a year or two beating potato niggers anymore. Its caring psychologist wankers who’d rather be dancing in a pride parade

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
I live in a shithole in Scotland called Annan, we’re 12 miles from Lockerbie. When my mum managed the bar at the masonic lodge there was a copper from Glasgow called Pete used to come down to the meetings and shag the goat or whatever freemasons do. When a plane decided to do a header into Lockerbie there was police from all over Scotland sent to Lockerbie to clean up and assist. Whilst they were here a fight broke out in a pub. Annan police waited outside the pub and Strathclyde police arrived and asked what the fuck they were doing. Annan fuzz replied they were waiting for the fighting to die down before tackling the incident. Strathclyde coppers marched in, started grabbing bodies and throwing them in the back of the police van before they knew what hit them and thats the problem, they police isn’t full of hard cases who are former army and spent a year or two beating potato niggers anymore. Its caring psychologist wankers who’d rather be dancing in a pride parade
Scotland is shit. Pretty though.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
My local police force have been consistently regarded as the most corrupt in England, there was a big investigation recently and it turned out loads of coppers were getting backhands from dealers so would ring them up an hour early to warn them of raids on their properties etc. Our old mayor was involved with drug dealers too and got caught on tape making "sexist & racist" comments lol.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
I'm confused by the point of your story? So the cops in 1988 when the lockerbie crash happened waited for the fighting to die down, so the cops nowadays are softer?

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
I'm confused by the point of your story? So the cops in 1988 when the lockerbie crash happened waited for the fighting to die down, so the cops nowadays are softer?
Coppers are shitebags nowadays and its been getting worse since the late 80s.