Fag country

I hate this NPC response to things like this. "Bleep Bloop Fake Outrage" like you shouldn't be annoyed that they arrested an autistic teen for something as stupid as this. Same with the people saying that about the Bud Light boycott. Why is it ridiculous that people pushed back after years of having this tranny shit pushed on us?
The police got a little rough with a little shithead. So what? Why am I meant to care? It's completely fabricated nonsense

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
The police got a little rough with a little shithead. So what? Why am I meant to care? It's completely fabricated nonsense
"I don't care therefore nobody else should"

there's your problem, you solipsistic moron. You dont care? great. Shut the fuck up about it and don't give it the attention you don't think it deserves.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
"I don't care therefore nobody else should"

there's your problem, you solipsistic moron. You dont care? great. Shut the fuck up about it and don't give it the attention you don't think it deserves.
To be fair I brought it up to him because I know he’s British.

Arrested FOR calling someone a lesbian. 7 officers. You’re crazy.

It's simple. You can care about what you want, so can others. You just Autistically insist on telling others they are wrong to care about something you don't. now answer the question.
I can tell people it's silly. I can't control people spazzing out of a half reported story. I think it's silly and there's nothing you can do to change my mind.

It's a really tame shitty version of when a US police killing becomes a global news story and people just react to it emotionally than even waiting for the actual facts. You are acting like those people who posted a black square on Instagram. You are the same as them.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Your crazy for giving a fuck above another countries issues and not seeing how social media only gives vague and often incorrect one sided takes.
IMG_0267.png

These colors don’t run.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I can tell people it's silly. I can't control people spazzing out of a half reported story. I think it's silly and there's nothing you can do to change my mind.

It's a really tame shitty version of when a US police killing becomes a global news story and people just react to it emotionally than even waiting for the actual facts. You are acting like those people who posted a black square on Instagram. You are the same as them.
still not an answer. Why is it so important to you what other people think/care about a subject that you can't leave it alone, Danny Ross Clone?

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover

CQ_4 reveals himself

England is a fag country

@chocolatehellhole signal