• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Everyone Will Forget About The Debate By Tomorrow, Child. I Hate Being Right All The Time.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Everyone on all seven continents are still talking about Joe's debate performance.
Pretty amazing Joes campaign move was literally to not address it and hope everyone moved on. It directly led to this still being an issue 2 weeks later. This fucking dunderhead now has to meet with NATO leaders while reassuring them he’s not braindead and then a “big boy” press conference on Thursday.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pretty amazing Joes campaign move was literally to not address it and hope everyone moved on. It directly led to this still being an issue 2 weeks later. This fucking dunderhead now has to meet with NATO leaders while reassuring them he’s not braindead and then a “big boy” press conference on Thursday.
And Trump knows to stay quiet while Joe’s team seems to be doing everything to make it worse.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Now Colbert, Stewart, King, and Reiner are traitors to America - I hope Jon Oliver is next to really upset piggy
IMG_3884.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Now Colbert, Stewart, King, and Reiner are traitors to America - I hope Jon Oliver is next to really upset piggy
View attachment 209889
I want Biden to drop out for my own reasons but after spending days arguing with Pat like retards, the primary reason I want him to drop out is to watch these fucking retards either lash out at Biden for dropping, the elected officials for pressuring him to, or to see if they just don’t acknowledge any of this.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I want Biden to drop out for my own reasons but after spending days arguing with Pat like retards, the primary reason I want him to drop out is to watch these fucking retards either lash out at Biden for dropping, the elected officials for pressuring him to, or to see if they just don’t acknowledge any of this.
It’s been fun watching these types acting exactly like the trump supporter “cult” - they loved the media and they were fighting for democracy during the trump years but be the slightest bit critical of Biden and they put their fingers in their ears and cry the media is evil. If Jon Oliver follows the others piggy will lose his shit on twitter

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Of course Pat has to lash out and talk this way to a woman
IMG_3892.jpeg

It’s happened Pat, you can’t claim “editing” - that was the DNC’s plan a month ago. Todays plan is claim it’s ok Biden is a poopy pants because we all poop our pants from time to time (according to Whoopi Goldberg on the view)