• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Everyone Will Forget About The Debate By Tomorrow, Child. I Hate Being Right All The Time.

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
rapist nigger bitches about politics 24/7 but somehow thinks Congress is in charge of picking who the dems nominate for VP ???? never ceases to amaze me how retarded the pat pack is
View attachment 209201
WTF is this rapist talking about? If Biden resigns, Kamala automatically becomes president. What a fucking retarded rapist nigger

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
WTF is this rapist talking about? If Biden resigns, Kamala automatically becomes president. What a fucking retarded rapist nigger
I looked it up and apparently congress does have to approve a VP nominee if the case were that Biden resigned entirely and Kamela became the sitting president. It's irrelevant though because I don't think anyone is calling on him to do that, they just want him to drop out of the race and presumably push Kamela as the candidate with her own VP. Dumb nigger is still retarded.

Actually I might be the dumb nigger here, carry on.

Last edited:

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
I looked it up and apparently congress does have to approve a VP nominee if the case were that Biden resigned entirely and Kamela became the sitting president. It's irrelevant though because I don't think anyone is calling on him to do that, they just want him to drop out of the race and presumably push Kamela as the candidate with her own VP. Dumb nigger is still retarded.

Actually I might be the dumb nigger here, carry on.
if Biden quits the presidency -not the race- Congress gets to approve who fills the VP position for this current term (which can easily be left vacant). Not the VP candidate for the campaign/election/ticket.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1720467803033.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I'm seeing these people say that Jon Stewart is right-wing because he apparently roasted Biden last night. It's just like the Trump die-hards now. Pat got really mad about the Kamala thing, he must hate black women.

Some Threads exclusives:

View attachment 209881

View attachment 209882
Pat should really watch that Jon Stewart segment. He mainly roasted people saying to “shut the fuck up and move on” and said asking questions about Bidens mental fitness is perfectly healthy.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Donald Biden: Look jack, i’m the only guy who can do the job. ME. Me alone. Cognitive test? I’m a stable genius man! Look at what I’VE done. ME. I put NATO together man! I defeated Putin! We gave 50 trillion 50 billion trillion dollars to our allies, I mean come on! My polls are tanking? Those polls are fake. My polls show a low approval rating? Those polls are fake. Do you know how much Trump lies? I’ve never lied. Do you know how big my crowd sizes were? Trump never bragged about how big his crowd sizes were. Interviewer is giving me pointed questions? Insult him. Elected officials going against you? Those guys are just jealous man! Stupid too! When has Trump ever taken responsibility for something? But my debate was so bad because i had a cold and i was jetlagged and i was over-prepared and my shit head staff forced me into this. IM NOT BLAMING EM - This is my fault. I cant explain to you how it is, but it is.