• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Everyone Will Forget About The Debate By Tomorrow, Child. I Hate Being Right All The Time.

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
I think he meant to say he overheard a paralegal at the bar with a mouth full of copper

5fe751a408c2e6752c0b7eb2fa02dba1.png

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
What a life

Fun and irreverent? That’s a lie - Pat lives to oink all day about politics and how the world is gonna end on twitter.
View attachment 210071
How is this even a brag? 58k. That DrDisrespect faggot from off topic still has 2.5 million from just looking like an asshole and playing video games.

I hope niggers borrow his hammer to nail his doors shut using pieces of his garbage made chairs and set his house on fire with him in it. Just for funnin of course

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Btw no way George Clooney decided or was allowed to release that opinion on his own. He has major political clout with the Dems and considering how thin skinned this White House is, even acknowledging Biden is old gets you excommunicated. See here:

Rep. Jerry Nadler, who privately said on a call Sunday he wanted Biden to step aside, appeared to have changed his mind as he told reporters Biden "made it very clear he is running. I am fully supportive of him. I plan to campaign for him."
A guy who LITERALLY called for Biden to drop out: “I’m not going to quote anybody,” said Quigley, a Biden detractor who emphasized leadership's desire to keep a lid on the family conversation. “I don’t want to be excommunicated. I’m already off the Christmas card list.”

Quigley later told host Andrea Mitchell on MSNBC: "I’m with the Democratic nominee, no matter how we go forward."
So writing an entire piece to be published in the NYT, the enemy paper of the Biden admin, is a whole other level. He would be ruining his status with Dems and donors if he didn’t think this was the right move.

Basically Clooney got the call from Obamer or Pelosi to do this.

Nick Gerlips

Forum Clout

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Btw no way George Clooney decided or was allowed to release that opinion on his own. He has major political clout with the Dems and considering how thin skinned this White House is, even acknowledging Biden is old gets you excommunicated. See here:

So writing an entire piece to be published in the NYT, the enemy paper of the Biden admin, is a whole other level. He would be ruining his status with Dems and donors if he didn’t think this was the right move.

Basically Clooney got the call from Obamer or Pelosi to do this.
This whole thing reminds me of The Godfather but Obama is Robert Duvall and Biden is Abe Vigoda.

Can’t you get me off the hook, Barry? For old times sake?

Can’t do it Joe.

(Obama kicks Biden in the ass as they take him away)

Forum Clout
That’s why I think he might do something stupid / irresponsible during the RNC. I don’t think he will do something violent but it will be stupid and fat. I’m betting on he gets a DUI.
I'm hoping he gets busted for DUI after driving Susan into a brick wall. I hope that one black officer he was initially suing is the one that responds and I hope Fat calls him a nigger.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I'm hoping he gets busted for DUI after driving Susan into a brick wall. I hope that one black officer he was initially suing is the one that responds and I hope Fat calls him a nigger.
That’s what I’m thinking - the RNC is 4 nights and he’s gonna be all kinds of angry and drinking (no Niki, I need to drink - there’s Nazis in our city!!) and he’s gonna be driving around like an asshole. I can see it being some mix of too many beers and seeing too many trump flags that will make him lose his shit.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He’s very angry and paranoid factoid is a retard
View attachment 210061
Heres that Senators quote btw:

Senator Richard Blumenthal, Democrat of Connecticut, on Wednesday told reporters: “I am deeply concerned about Joe Biden winning this November.” He said the party had to “reach a conclusion as soon as possible” while still reiterating that he supported Mr. Biden.

Senator Peter Welch, Democrat of Vermont, said that his hope was that “the concerns that are being expressed are being heard, even if not yet acknowledged.”

He added: “I want him to look at the evidence and make a hard decision. He’s earned that.”

He got some heat for this chicken little pearl clutching.

View attachment 210132
HOW TO LOSE A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION FOR DUMMIES

STEP 1: Have your incumbent candidate do a debate in July where he figuratively shits his pants in front of millions (and it tanks his voter, donor, and elected support)
STEP 2: Keep him in the race
STEP 3: Report to the camps.