• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Everyone Will Forget About The Debate By Tomorrow, Child. I Hate Being Right All The Time.

Forum Clout
And this shouldn’t be shocking. Wow rich dudes in positions of power are fucking creeps. That hasn’t been a constant in politics since…I don’t know, Jefferson was having little niglet children with his teenage slaves. Or Grover Cleveland fathering a child out of wedlock. Or Warren Harding fathering a child after fucking a woman in one of the White House closets. Or FDR being a notorious pussy hound. Or JFK and MIMI BEARDDDSLEY. Or LBJ being a notorious pussy hound. Or Nixon supposedly sleeping with a gook. Or HW Bush pinching his women aides on the ass. Or the litany of allegations against Clinton. Or the litany of allegations against Trump. Or the litany of allegations against Biden.

If they’re in public service and have power, rule of thumb is they’re probably fucking weirdos. The only exception to this seems to be W and Obama.
Obama is a faggot cokehead and had many dalliances with men which were extremely well covered-up for him.

Larry Sinclair who did coke with him and sucked his mulatto cock is still alive in spite of many attempts on his life and involved in lawsuits to clear his name after the Obamas tried very hard to ruin his life and have him killed.

Also, yes, Dubya has been accused of rape and the negress who accused him was driven to suicide:

"A woman named Margie Schoedinger accused former President George W. Bush of raping her in October 2000, filing a lawsuit two years later against Bush for "race based harassment and individual sex crimes committed against her and her husband," according to a local Texas paper."

(Source- https://www.newsweek.com/how-many-presidents-have-been-accused-sexual-assault-692766)

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Watching the full blown panic that the dems are divided wasnt an angle I was expecting. Pat is already setting the table for blaming the dems that turned on biden as being responsible for trump winning. Pat wants this " I told you so" so bad. That will be his only "win" from this election. He will call them traitors. Between this biden news and the israel/hamas stance. He has lost a ton of "allies" to pander to. At this point him and the people that agree with him are in the minority by numbers. He is on a sinking ship and isnt going to make any attempt to jump off. He will just go down with the ship screaming and blaming everyone else. Its pretty great. This is more effective than any shit post trolling to get him frustrated plus it comes from his fellow dems. Now all you need to do is drop his GPA or legal records into any political argument he is in to expose that he is not as high and might as he tries to paint himself. Its hit a point that the trolling is automated. You can step away for a few days and know that while you were gone he was pulling his hair out the entire time.

Forum Clout
From the exact thing you linked:

“"I mean, there was a dinner, lots of laughing, lots of joking, it was just a dinner and then I didn't have to do anything with Bill Clinton, he was never sexually involved with me. I've never witnessed him sexually involved with anybody else," she said.”

Bill Clinton is a rapist.

Forum Clout
From the exact thing you linked:

“"I mean, there was a dinner, lots of laughing, lots of joking, it was just a dinner and then I didn't have to do anything with Bill Clinton, he was never sexually involved with me. I've never witnessed him sexually involved with anybody else," she said.”

Furthermore, Bill Clinton ditched his Secret Service detail many times to visit "Lolita Island":

"Flight logs obtained by Gawker in January 2015 put Mr. Clinton on the billionaire’s infamous jet more than a dozen times — sometimes with a woman whom federal prosecutors suspect of procuring underage sex victims for Mr. Epstein. Fox News reported Friday that records show Mr. Clinton declined Secret Service protection on at least five flights.

The network’s investigation reveals Mr. Clinton flew on the Boeing 727 “Lolita Express” 26 times, more than doubling the previously reported 11 trips."

(Source- https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/14/bill-clinton-ditched-secret-service-on-multiple-lo/)

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Bill Clinton is a rapist.

Again just 0 nuance. I was using what you linked to refute what you said. Clinton is a fucking creep of godly magnitude. Using a woman who said “YES CLINTON WAS AT THE ISLAND HE WAS HAVING SEX WITH GIRLS uhhhh no actually i didnt see him having sex with anybody” isn’t awesome evidence. Just like how Trump isn’t a pedo based on a story shopped around by a Jerry Springer producer.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Again just 0 nuance. I was using what you linked to refute what you said. Clinton is a fucking creep of godly magnitude. Using a woman who said “YES CLINTON WAS AT THE ISLAND HE WAS HAVING SEX WITH GIRLS uhhhh no actually i didnt see him having sex with anybody” isn’t awesome evidence. Just like how Trump isn’t a pedo based on a story shopped around by a Jerry Springer producer.
Remember that Trump pee tape that they claimed was 100% real and was going to come out any day now? Wonder if that one will come back before November. Tom Arnold dedicated an entire season of a show to finding these tapes and found nothing. What a goober!

Forum Clout

It's well known Bill Clinton was on Epstein's plane and a guest of his all over the world numerous times. He is absolutely a pedophile and a rapist, unlike Trump.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I am not a laughing stock child
IMG_3935.jpeg

This Jamie bitch looks to be a potential lol cow as there’s also dedicated videos on YouTube showing her being a crazy person so of course she thinks YouTube is all bullshit
IMG_3936.jpeg

“Anything that makes me look bad is a lie”

Forum Clout
Remember that Trump pee tape that they claimed was 100% real and was going to come out any day now? Wonder if that one will come back before November. Tom Arnold dedicated an entire season of a show to finding these tapes and found nothing. What a goober!

The nonexistent "pee tape" was yet another hoax created by the CIA/NSA:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
View attachment 210092

This Jamie bitch looks to be a potential lol cow as there’s also dedicated videos on YouTube showing her being a crazy person so of course she thinks YouTube is all bullshit
View attachment 210093
Its only a matter of time until she sees what a retard he his. You watch him long enough and eventually you will have that " Ohhh, thats why you get trolled so hard" moment.

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
View attachment 210092

View attachment 210093

That particular "channel"

Got my ribs pretty good...Like he won't even acknowledge it is a channel, even though it has a unique url, uploads videos, has subscribers, etc.

Patrick Tomlinson is "jewish". (mindset atleast...and I think also ancestrally).

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Patrick Tomlinson is "jewish". (mindset atleast...and I think also ancestrally).
I’d love to see his 23andMe. I’m honestly perplexed what his ancestry could be…is he a mutt ellis island immigrant? Can we trace his lineage back to the pilgrims ? (more like the pigrims…fat yumor)

He does give me the heebie jeebies tho if you know what im saying…

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
If Patrick wants to play the game of making a prediction just so you can be right and say “HA I TOLD YOU FUCK YOU NAYSAYERS” (i.e, Biden won’t drop out and will win by a landslide, child) here’s my prediction in the same vain:

Biden will drop out, Kamala will run, and she will win by a margin of like 10-20 electoral votes.

From one lib to another, I’m going to check back with you in November you fucking pig…