ESOTERIC TIME! do you actually eat 3 meals a day?

G

I'm testing the leaving Las Vegas diet. If I consistently drink I don't feel like eating. I did a 2 week stretch where I ate one time. It's working well and I'm down 10lbs or more.

WWAW being a functioning alcoholic?
How can you drink like that and function?
I drank Saturday and I still have that uhhggg, foggy, and depressed feeling.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
How can you drink like that and function?
I drank Saturday and I still have that uhhggg, foggy, and depressed feeling.
You get used to it when you stop caring. Once you commit it just gets easier.

It's funny in a way because I make a lot of money, so it's not like I'm depressed or whatever. With how retarded corporations are now I do almost nothing at work but look busy and send emails. Hangover is worst from 5am to maybe 10am and then the day is almost over so I make it through to when I can go home. It's not even that I'm an alcoholic, covid just told me to not care anymore.

Nice whatever rambling explanation that was, stupid.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
I have the metabolism of a nuclear reactor. So I have to do it or I lose a lot of weight.

The key for me is to have one uncooked meal a day (vegetables and canned tuna, or any other pre-made heavy source of protein) and one easy to cook breakfast with big carbs (sweet potatoes, regular potatoes, and green plantains are my life-savers in thd morning) in conjunction with a heavy protein source (mozzarella cheese, yogurt or genuine meat sausages) and loads of vitamin C and minerals (with natural juice or just eating the fruits).

Lunch though, that's an orgy of lean heavy meats, lot's of grilled or boiled vegetables, a massive source of carbs (300 grams of wheat or 250 grams of pasta, for example) and some small dessert (like cookies or a small chocolate bar).

And that's just to mantain 170 pounds...

G

Only really on holiday. I don't usually have time for breakfast and if I have a brunch or something on the weekend I'm not hungry till dinnertime.

This is maybe the most yenta thread on here so far

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I have the metabolism of a nuclear reactor. So I have to do it or I lose a lot of weight.

The key for me is to have one uncooked meal a day (vegetables and canned tuna, or any other pre-made heavy source of protein) and one easy to cook breakfast with big carbs (sweet potatoes, regular potatoes, and green plantains are my life-savers in thd morning) in conjunction with a heavy protein source (mozzarella cheese, yogurt or genuine meat sausages) and loads of vitamin C and minerals (with natural juice or just eating the fruits).

Lunch though, that's an orgy of lean heavy meats, lot's of grilled or boiled vegetables, a massive source of carbs (300 grams of wheat or 250 grams of pasta, for example) and some small dessert (like cookies or a small chocolate bar).

And that's just to mantain 170 pounds...
Damn you're a waif. I just recently got down to 174 (79 kg) and it's because of OMAD. I've been eating lamb yiros/gyro because I'm too tired to cook from work lately (plus a bit sickly, a lot of bronchitis is going around) and drinking wine at night and I've still lost weight, but my metabolism is usually very slow; I'm working on a scaffold lately so I'm probably burning calories like crazy from going up and down three flights all the time.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
I'm testing the leaving Las Vegas diet. If I consistently drink I don't feel like eating. I did a 2 week stretch where I ate one time. It's working well and I'm down 10lbs or more.

WWAW being a functioning alcoholic?
It’s fine.
E943F5BD-2797-47C4-9C3C-5E0E3F3C010D.jpeg
00869913-D050-4E86-BC94-AAABCD1171AF.jpeg
02B7DE78-B27F-48E0-8B6B-D0BCDF71A43E.jpeg
4FFD2E79-B233-4645-8E84-1A6DF235DBE7.jpeg
C8594613-ED92-45E7-9062-5CF2DFBAAE10.jpeg

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Damn you're a waif. I just recently got down to 174 (79 kg) and it's because of OMAD. I've been eating lamb yiros/gyro because I'm too tired to cook from work lately (plus a bit sickly, a lot of bronchitis is going around) and drinking wine at night and I've still lost weight, but my metabolism is usually very slow; I'm working on a scaffold lately so I'm probably burning calories like crazy from going up and down three flights all the time.
No kidding.

Of I did OMAD I'd probably go down to 150 easy. Mind you, I'd probably get to 8% body fat and look like Timothy Bradley.

But a midget with abs and no money isn't precisely casanova.