• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

ESOTERIC TIME! do you actually eat 3 meals a day?

Ant_It_Fun

This is ideal...good for you. Do you prep like a week's worth? What's your system brotherman, share the life-hack.

Yep, I prepare my lunches every Sunday, using this site as a guide: https://mealprepmanual.com/

For breakfast, I take a microwaveable mug that has three eggs, and whatever "omelet fixings" I put in there. Nuke it at work, stirring every thirty seconds until it's cooked to my liking.

For dinners, my wife and I plan out the next week's menu every Friday night, grocery shop on Saturday morning, and then prepare dinners accordingly each night.

G

I eat some fruit when i wake up, a few sandwiches at work and a proper diner at night, don't know it that counts as three meals. In the weekends it really varies. I'm not really that big of a eater or a snacker.

Riccardo Bosi

hates pedophiles and pedophile protectors
fawk yeah I do. Had a sausage, egg and cheese keto bowl for breakfast. Now I'm cooking a keto turkey burg on my airfryer for lunch. #KetoJoe #Ruizing.
I was about to say BASED, but then you said the turkey burger was keto, and then you said it was for lunch when you already had breakfast. I literally don't understand what the fuck you're doing.

G

It should be like that...eating to live basically. WWAW 'muckbangs' and people who upload themselves eating? I find it peak decadent and disgusting.

I just eat to fuel myself, i don't really enjoy it (i can say that for most things in life). Muckbang is just gross and wasteful. I'm not that big of a religious person but i hope muckbangers go to hell for their gluttony.

Jizz

It should be like that...eating to live basically. WWAW 'muckbangs' and people who upload themselves eating? I find it peak decadent and disgusting.
i respect competitive eating and the skill and determination involved but muckbangs are just making a fool out of yourself on youtube to make a few bucks. they don't even look like they enjoy it. it's the opposite of #Ruizing.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Yeah, I had a PT a while back
"Personal trainer"

IMG_20220806_194410.jpg

Does eating his cum count as a meal?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I usually eat 5-6 times a day, but it'll be 2 hard boiled eggs, oatmeal, peanut butter and granola, shit like that.
Made a ton of hard boiled eggs for snacks lately and it’s great. I’m also moving to more tuna, turkey, chicken, etc., with red meat once/month.

Im doing 16-8 fasting and I like to have a savory snack like popcorn at the end of the day while I watch an episode of something. So I usually break my fast around 2pm and NO FOOD AT ALL after 9.

Im hoping it helps me get rid of my soft midsection (I am pretty active but I’m joining a training club with my neighbor for accountability). Only fat fucks like Patrick and Joseph eat 3 meals/day.

G

btw, glad to see you back you Dutch fucker. Felt bad that my negativity made you check out for a bit.

I needed a break long before that. I was spending too much time here and it was affecting my mental wellbeing. I was beginning to take shit too seriously and too personally. I needed time to put some things in perspective and detach myself a bit from this place. Sorry, i'm rambling.

G

I needed a break long before that. I was spending too much time here and it was affecting my mental wellbeing. I was beginning to take shit too seriously and too personally. I needed time to put some things in perspective and detach myself a bit from this place. Sorry, i'm rambling.
I hear you brotherman, this place takes a toll on your mental health...this was Bam moments before her first post on the OnA subbredit

42-71512482.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

hates pedophiles and pedophile protectors
Oh, you're Patreeky? I missed your Dutch ass!