• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Erock has been fired

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I’m not gonna say being a punching bag isn’t funny, I think Bob Kelly is hilarious for that reason. But I wouldn’t say he’s as funny or contributed as much to the show as say, Vos, who was both a punching bag but could also spit out a great line. Erock bashing is funny. But he was literally useless besides that.

Disagree. Fucking hilarious. Wether at the expense of Danny or not. The “Erock is late and causes a staff fight one” is great because Dannys name gets mentioned in passing and 5 minutes later he’s screaming on the toilet about how much work he gets done and how Erock is a lazy fat retard. The same reason that the punching bag shit is funny is why Dannys freakouts are funny. You’re laughing AT him.

Yeah but Danny fed lines to Bobo too. “Knock it off spade!” has been put in the O&A lexicon and that was Danny. A little unrelated, but what Sam was good at was diverting attention away from him. Remember Bobo the Fugitive? His original plan was to put gum in Sams hair. Then suddenly he calls back the next day and wants Erock to drink his jizz! What a coincidence! Almost like a nappy little nigger got in his ear and redirected him. He did not have the spine to be a punching bag. He was not funny. He brought great, iconic bits to the show but thats it. He might as well have been a behind the scenes guy if thats all he was gonna be good for.

Again i’ll give you that one, that was fucking pointless and awful.

Hey maybe laughing at Danny is funny in hindsight, but at the time he was doing it from a legitimate position of "YOU DONT EVER FUCK WITH ME". Anthony was his BFF, Opie and Jimmy were scared to ever give him shit.

Compare that to E-Rock, where Opie is "accidentally" giving out his number and mocking him for considering Opie one of his heroes. Or Jimmy, dey too many ice cream bowls in de room! Or Anthony calling him up just to make whale noises on the phone. It's fun, everyone's having fun and laughing except E-Rock.

But hey, I'd love to know where exactly the Sam & Danny relationship fell apart, because you are right they used to be the two silly staff members calling up Bobo and making him say "I'm not loying". Then - something - happened and now Danny curses Sam at every opportunity. I'd ask Sam but he's too busy with the radio show and WWE gig, and Danny's still the same insecure faggot who wants to pretend he always hated Sam.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Hey maybe laughing at Danny is funny in hindsight, but at the time he was doing it from a legitimate position of "YOU DONT EVER FUCK WITH ME". Anthony was his BFF, Opie and Jimmy were scared to ever give him shit.

Compare that to E-Rock, where Opie is "accidentally" giving out his number and mocking him for considering Opie one of his heroes. Or Jimmy, dey too many ice cream bowls in de room! Or Anthony calling him up just to make whale noises on the phone. It's fun, everyone's having fun and laughing except E-Rock.

But hey, I'd love to know where exactly the Sam & Danny relationship fell apart, because you are right they used to be the two silly staff members calling up Bobo and making him say "I'm not loying". Then - something - happened and now Danny curses Sam at every opportunity. I'd ask Sam but he's too busy with the radio show and WWE gig, and Danny's still the same insecure faggot who wants to pretend he always hated Sam.

Right. Nobody respected Erock, and they knew Erock would just sit there and take it. And he did. I didn't. I have a spine. A very short one, but it's there.

I don't curse Sam every opportunity. Wasn't I interviewed for some YouTuber? Nothing but decent things to say. Are we to pretend Sam isn't a shit stirring ass kiss? Really Dude? Really? THREE!!!!

Jenna

Forum Clout
No. Sam, 99% of the time was in the back office fucking off. Because you never heard my name? Doesn't mean it didn't come from me. Here's a playlist for you:

I'd say 95% of this was my doing. But sure, Sam found a retarded intern, and everyone suffered for it.

How many fucking hours of radio is this...

This is easy. It's really not that hard to read the internet and find stories that could make for interesting discussion.

- You hear a legendary surfer was killed by a shark in Hawaii?

- No? A guy was killed by a roller coaster after he wandered out to the track to get his keys.

- Apparently after holidays and major sporting events, they find more Chlamydia in the wastewater in Las Vegas. Jimmy, comment?

- How about the death toll at Hajj this year? 1,300 Muslim pilgrims dying from the excessive heat.

- Of course there's the Foolio homicide, like Sam I'd want to be in studio for that one to help O&A if they had any questions.

There, Danny. Five WEIRD NOOZ topics to discuss for Tuesday's 6/25/24 show. You wanna find five other WEIRD NOOZ topics more interesting than my five?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
There, Danny. Five WEIRD NOOZ topics to discuss for Tuesday's 6/25/24 show. You wanna find five other WEIRD NOOZ topics more interesting than my five?

Cool. Cut it all up with notes, submit it to your hosts, and you could be a talk radio producer. Find viral audio/video before it hits. Turning a clooood into a square shaped clooooood isn't gonna be on CNN, homey. But you know what? It's not 2004 anymore. Times change. Go back in time, before YouTube, and produce a nationally syndicated radio show.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I distinctly remember Opie saying at various points that Erock had the deepest radio connections of any guy on the staff and would always be in demand for prominent producing jobs throughout his career. It had to have been sarcasm in retrospect.
Erock came from a family with radio connections. His father was golf buddies with people who owned all sorts of stations and worked on major syndicated shows or whatever. So Erock could have leveraged that into something more than Compound Media. Instead he spent his time looking at bikini pictures and ordering more takeout food with Roland. And never really reached his potential.

Erock legitimately could have been the head of a podcast network or radio network had he had any drive whatsoever. He obviously didn't care and wanted to do his Simpsons podcast and writer his Sliders movie. And just do whatever and have fun in life and not have to work for a major career of running a radio station or whatever.

Forum Clout
Erock is rotund, and arguably unhealthy to boot.

Attachments

• Hoagie Boy Nagel.png
    Hoagie Boy Nagel.png
    319.1 KB · Views: 32

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
The Virus? Who couldn't come up with one punchline? Eating a jar of mayo on the air doesn't make you funny. Getting a Fluff hat doesn't make you a funny guy. Having whale sounds made at you on your honeymoon doesn't make you funny, so I ask you, when, ever, was Erik funny, aside from getting wasted on the air.
He was a very entertaining target of ridicule. He was an excellent butt of the joke.

You’re just a disgusting, pathetic little creature that’s not even particularly funny to observe get bullied

Jenna

Forum Clout
Cool. Cut it all up with notes, submit it to your hosts, and you could be a talk radio producer. Find viral audio/video before it hits. Turning a clooood into a square shaped clooooood isn't gonna be on CNN, homey. But you know what? It's not 2004 anymore. Times change. Go back in time, before YouTube, and produce a nationally syndicated radio show.

Yeah put a hamburger patty between two buns and I could be a McDonalds employee too!

You NEVER found a viral clip before it "hit". Ever.

OMG he said "cloud" like "clood"! It's not gonna be on CNN because it's forgettable.

Jenna

Forum Clout
Chocolate Rain.

Giving the man UPS.

Oh Lordy there was a fire.

Lock up your wives.

You're really going to say Danny Ross, not 4chan, was responsible for the success of Chocolate Rain? That's the only viral video of the four you mentioned.

Where'd you find Chocolate Rain, Danny? If not for 4chan. You lurked random obscure youtube music videos, didja? No, you lurked 4chan like everyone else in the late 00s, showed the video to the staff, and then """""brought it to the show""""".

Forum Clout
I distinctly remember Opie saying at various points that Erock had the deepest radio connections of any guy on the staff and would always be in demand for prominent producing jobs throughout his career. It had to have been sarcasm in retrospect.
Yeah I remember a specific time too. Some intern was trashing Erock, and Opie was sticking up for him about his experience & contacts. Even went on about how much SiriusXM respected him.

I'm starting to think Opie may have been an idiot.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Because that's what you heard on the YouTube clips from 3 uploaders?

I ain't delete shit.

No. Sam, 99% of the time was in the back office fucking off. Because you never heard my name? Doesn't mean it didn't come from me. Here's a playlist for you:

I'd say 95% of this was my doing. But sure, Sam found a retarded intern, and everyone suffered for it.

Have you HEARD the curated YouTube clips? HAVE YOU??? YOUTUBE CLIPS?????

Here's the difference between Sam & I. I didn't care if you knew where it came from. He did.

Off topic, I was listening to the Secret Show To The Future the other night, since I don't think I ever had. I don't know how I didn't kick Sam out of the fucking studio for deliberately trying to ruin the show by being overly obnoxious. I remember I didn't even want to invite him, but I knew it would be viewed as "taking sides" so I obliged, and he still decided to be a fucking asshole. Fuck Sam.

I've been fairly neutral in the past, but after listening to that show, it's obvious he was trying to sabotage it.

Have mentioned before I knew someone who was friends with Sam in HS.
One fun story is how Sam would endlessly mock this disabled kid, or something, once the kid stood up to Sam, and apparently kicked Sam in the balls, and Sam ran and told his mommy and teacher that he was getting bullied at school.

also Sam’s mom would bring him fast food at least once a week in high school, even as a senior.

The other students thought he was very “wormy, backstabbing, loser etc”

Forum Clout
Because that's what you heard on the YouTube clips from 3 uploaders?

I ain't delete shit.

Have you HEARD the curated YouTube clips? HAVE YOU??? YOUTUBE CLIPS?????

Here's the difference between Sam & I. I didn't care if you knew where it came from. He did.

Off topic, I was listening to the Secret Show To The Future the other night, since I don't think I ever had. I don't know how I didn't kick Sam out of the fucking studio for deliberately trying to ruin the show by being overly obnoxious. I remember I didn't even want to invite him, but I knew it would be viewed as "taking sides" so I obliged, and he still decided to be a fucking asshole. Fuck Sam.

I've been fairly neutral in the past, but after listening to that show, it's obvious he was trying to sabotage it.

Sam knew you were a little cunt.