• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Erock has been fired

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Danny has now claimed to be responsible for Sam

I'm sorry, did this like, NOT happen? Ben wanted to hire Wild Bill. I took Ben out for drinks and convinced him Sam was the right hire, and not Bill.

If that conversation didn't take place, Sam would be working at a Westchester JC Penny's right now.

Joe Derosa

Joe was good on Uninformed. He had been in with Burr but he wanted to come in alone and Opie wasn't sure about it. I continued to book Uninformed regularly and finally convinced Opie to book Joe without Bill. Not saying his whole career, but lemme ask you, where did you first hear Derosa? Don't answer. I already know.

Such busy little bees today! It's summer, go outside!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I'm sorry, did this like, NOT happen? Ben wanted to hire Wild Bill. I took Ben out for drinks and convinced him Sam was the right hire, and not Bill.

If that conversation didn't take place, Sam would be working at a Westchester JC Penny's right now.

Joe was good on Uninformed. He had been in with Burr but he wanted to come in alone and Opie wasn't sure about it. I continued to book Uninformed regularly and finally convinced Opie to book Joe without Bill. Not saying his whole career, but lemme ask you, where did you first hear Derosa? Don't answer. I already know.

You’re just mad that Derosa didn’t retweet your shitty podcast. You weren’t the only reason why he was on the show. Delusional and vindictive.

Forum Clout

Joe was good on Uninformed. He had been in with Burr but he wanted to come in alone and Opie wasn't sure about it. I continued to book Uninformed regularly and finally convinced Opie to book Joe withwaitout Bill. Not saying his whole career, but lemme ask you, where did you first hear Derosa? Don't answer. I already know.

Ahhh! But you see Ben did the actual hiring. Who hired Ben? THAT'S the person responsible for Sam's career. No, wait...

Who hired Danny? If not for him then ...

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Dude, shut up already. You're probably THE most obnoxious cocksucker on this whole board. If I said the sky was blue, you'd call me mentally ill and tell me it's brown just because you HAVE to disagree with Danny. Right? That's your fun little bit, eh?
You’re just mad because I genuinely touched a nerve the first time I asked that. Quite frankly, I wasn’t even being combative. You went out of your way to in all capital letters announce, “DONE WITH THIS GUY!” You’re used to the short, bald, or religious comments so you can handle that but I correctly pointed out how fucking delusional your anger towards him is. Also if you didn’t flip out then I wouldn’t have known it bothered you.

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout

You are Sam's BrotherJoe.