• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Erock has been fired

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_0762.jpeg
IMG_0761.jpeg

Fatboy knows to not come for the fucking king. Sniff

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
He and Norton aren't making that combined.

Their XM contracts were in the millions each for O&A. And the CBS contracts were around the same which was why Opie was so desperate to keep them. Despite the fact that the Free FM shows absolutely blew. They were probably still making $5 million each when Anthony was fired and Opie took a cut when he left Opie and Jim. Which is why it's so wild that Anthony is broke yet Opie has a giant property portfolio and two nice houses in a penthouse condo and beachfront home.

I still can't account for where all of Anthony's money went.

Stern made $100 million per year and had the same sponsors. You are wrong here. Stern would make over $1 million per broadcast then do live reads for "manpon man tampons" and "squat to shit potty" seats or whatever. His sponsors were "cheat on your wife" sites and other trash as well. That wasn't an O&A problem that was a Sirius problem where their advertising team was filled with low effort retards who couldn't attract even car companies to buy commercials.

Rogan is the same now. Huge Spotify contract but promotes the most degenerate and trash products. They are all losers who will do anything for a dollar. Including promoting soulless corporate waste and garbage.
WWAWD sphincter-ine?

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
He and Norton aren't making that combined.

Their XM contracts were in the millions each for O&A. And the CBS contracts were around the same which was why Opie was so desperate to keep them. Despite the fact that the Free FM shows absolutely blew. They were probably still making $5 million each when Anthony was fired and Opie took a cut when he left Opie and Jim. Which is why it's so wild that Anthony is broke yet Opie has a giant property portfolio and two nice houses in a penthouse condo and beachfront home.

I still can't account for where all of Anthony's money went.

Stern made $100 million per year and had the same sponsors. You are wrong here. Stern would make over $1 million per broadcast then do live reads for "manpon man tampons" and "squat to shit potty" seats or whatever. His sponsors were "cheat on your wife" sites and other trash as well. That wasn't an O&A problem that was a Sirius problem where their advertising team was filled with low effort retards who couldn't attract even car companies to buy commercials.

Rogan is the same now. Huge Spotify contract but promotes the most degenerate and trash products. They are all losers who will do anything for a dollar. Including promoting soulless corporate waste and garbage.
I already made this same point, dick bag.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
No he wasn’t

Even to get a dig in at Dovid I won’t pretend erock was funny. I remember one of the jocktobers was about some morning duo that he supposedly hated and everyone was talking up the absolute beating erock was gonna put on them and he sat there like a mushmouth vegetable the whole hour

Even when he was just in studio to take a beating he was awful cause he wouldn’t even fight back
Fat jokes are always funny