Eminem - Remastered (old albums)

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
I hate that fucking song so much. I’ve probably only listened to the whole thing maybe three times and once was because someone played it a bar. Supposedly he came in the studio BROODING and recorded it in just one take. It’s not on the clean version of the album at all and is replaced by the South Park “don’t do drugs” song.
I've never listened to that song front to back. Its just so fuckin shit and juvenile.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Totally and utterly bald. Weird beard too. Sad!

Everyone underestimates Wayne because he’s an autotune nig. The man is gifted. Eminem is utterly corny. The last half of Waynes career has been utter shit and its still better than anything Eminem made after SSLP
In good faith here are the best Weezy songs:

Sue Lightning

Balconyster

Ok so here’s the problem with Lil Wayne vs Eminem. Eminem has exactly 3 good albums and theres no arguing this. SSLP, MMLP, and the Eminem Show. Literally EVERY record after that is garbage with only (maybe) one good song on each album after that.

To be fair, Waynes early work is garbage. Tha Block is Hot, Lights Out and 500 Degreez are all substandard. But Tha Carter 1, 2, 3 and 4 are all perfect. As are Dedication 1-3, Tha Drought 1-3, No Ceilings, and the Leaks. Then every album not mentioned is fucking garbage.

I think enjoying Eminem is contextual. His first three albums work because he’s white, he is talented at rapping, and the culture at the time was desperate for anything edgy. However growing up in the era after Eminems overdose means that context to enjoy his early work isn’t there. Every textbook shitty rapper copies Eminem from his dark themes, “deep” subjects, rhyming skills, flow, etc. Whatever made him special is now lost to the thousand rappers imitating his shtick almost perfectly.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Ok so here’s the problem with Lil Wayne vs Eminem. Eminem has exactly 3 good albums and theres no arguing this. SSLP, MMLP, and the Eminem Show. Literally EVERY record after that is garbage with only (maybe) one good song on each album after that.

To be fair, Waynes early work is garbage. Tha Block is Hot, Lights Out and 500 Degreez are all substandard. But Tha Carter 1, 2, 3 and 4 are all perfect. As are Dedication 1-3, Tha Drought 1-3, No Ceilings, and the Leaks. Then every album not mentioned is fucking garbage.

I think enjoying Eminem is contextual. His first three albums work because he’s white, he is talented at rapping, and the culture at the time was desperate for anything edgy. However growing up in the era after Eminems overdose means that context to enjoy his early work isn’t there. Every textbook shitty rapper copies Eminem from his dark themes, “deep” subjects, rhyming skills, flow, etc. Whatever made him special is now lost to the thousand rappers imitating his shtick almost perfectly.
Relapse and Recovery are perfect too. Same with Bad Meets Evil. Again, Eminem bodies Wayne on every track they’re on together.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Lil Wayne will always be the better Eminem, an actual gifted prodigy and not a wigger gifted a career. More talented technical and lyrical than Eminem. He is complete garbage.
Lil Wayne had the best verse on the Recovery album. That said those first 3 Em albums will always be age proof in my eyes. I was just the perfect age for them when they came out.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Lil Wayne had the best verse on the Recovery album. That said those first 3 Em albums will always be age proof in my eyes. I was just the perfect age for them when they came out.
I still think Eminem had a better verse on No Love.

Edit: Wayne’s verse is way too slow. Same reason that he is the worst verse on Forever. Weezy can’t rap fast. He got buried by Ye even on “Barry Bonds.”

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I saw your chat FUCKFACE!

I’ll concede to it. My knowledge of rap is vurrry Zoomer-ish. If i had to list my favorite rap it would be like

Three Six Mafia, Boosie Badazz, Young Thug, Lil Keed, Future, Pusha T, Kanye, MF doom, etc

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Relapse and Recovery are perfect too.
I accept this but it isn’t an objective opinion. Both absolutely pale in comparison to everything he did before. Relapse he was too fucked up to even think about making a coherent album and Recovery was where he completely got lost (before minorly getting back on track with MMLP2). Recovery is the worst of the two because its when angry Eminem came out and never went away and he started his stupid fucking trend of making radio hits.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I accept this but it isn’t an objective opinion. Both absolutely pale in comparison to everything he did before. Relapse he was too fucked up to even think about making a coherent album and Recovery was where he completely got lost (before minorly getting back on track with MMLP2). Recovery is the worst of the two because its when angry Eminem came out and never went away and he started his stupid fucking trend of making radio hits.
I hope you realize that this is just a minor disagreement. Relapse and Recovery are way better than MMLP2.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I hope you realize that this is just a minor disagreement.
Yes I understand that, I can’t possibly sperg out about rap and Eminem. Say Phil Collins was the best singer in Genesis and then we’ll have a fawwwkin problem. Sniff.
Relapse and Recovery are way better than MMLP2.
Unironically where would you rank each Eminem album best to worst?

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I still think Eminem had a better verse on No Love.

Edit: Wayne’s verse is way too slow. Same reason that he is the worst verse on Forever. Weezy can’t rap fast. He got buried by Ye even on “Barry Bonds.”
Wayne's verse was slow because HIP HOP (CHOP CHEE B!!!!) is 30% what you say and 70% how you say that shit. Less is more. Em's robo-raps simply don't hit the way Weezy's natural flow does on that track.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Wayne's verse was slow because HIP HOP (CHOP CHEE B!!!!) is 30% what you say and 70% how you say that shit. Less is more. Em's robo-raps simply don't hit the way Weezy's natural flow does on that track.
Big fan of Wayne but come on man, he got bodied on No Love and Drop the World on Em.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Top 5 Wayne albums? Go…
Dedication 2
Tha Drought 3
The Carter 3
Dedication 1
No Ceilings

Dedication 2 is one of the best rap albums i’ve ever heard (IMO). Front to back the entire things amazing. He is the only guy I can think of who can rap on other peoples beats and basically turn it into a new song more than just a glorified freestyle. And thats something else - Wayne is ALL freestyle. This nigger was in some hotel room just rapping into a mic and produced an album thats not just great but extremely complex in terms of flow, double entendre, etc.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Dedication 2
Tha Drought 3
The Carter 3
Dedication 1
No Ceilings

Dedication 2 is one of the best rap albums i’ve ever heard (IMO). Front to back the entire things amazing. He is the only guy I can think of who can rap on other peoples beats and basically turn it into a new song more than just a glorified freestyle. And thats something else - Wayne is ALL freestyle. This nigger was in some hotel room just rapping into a mic and produced an album thats not just great but extremely complex in terms of flow, double entendre, etc.
4/5 of those are mixtapes. Weezy rips it up but you should have at least put Carter 1 in the conversation. He’s the best when it’s not his own beat.