• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

DRUNK AS FUcK AMA (may even doxx myself)

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
LMFAO none but I would take a crack at our fine ass secretary. Only reason I haven't is because she's the wife of the guy I threw my inheritance in with to co own a construction company
So, dont let money get in the way of love

also

@CarolMaxheinie

53052013-D6-C1-46-B6-9-DDE-C8-B98-E6003-FF.jpg

now show me that ass

Last edited:

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I can confirm that this dude has been around for like two years. at least. On the old board, or possibly Reddit, he posted a full blown full body shot, face and all, and told the story about being arrested for selling drugs. It stuck with me as a former addict.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I've always been the same person, when I posted the story about how I almost beat up Jimmy I coasted off that for a long time and then the boards went down. But now that the boards have been up for a while, I've actually been able to let a little bit of my personality out. Sorry to disappoint everybody but yes I am kind of a dork and I like to have fun!
I remember this, he said "watch it" like a fucking tough guy right? Then had Kenny throw you out? You should have poured your beer in his mouth

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I can confirm that this dude has been around for like two years. at least. On the old board, or possibly Reddit, he posted a full blown full body shot, face and all, and told the story about being arrested for selling drugs. It stuck with me as a former addict.
I'm pretty sure it was on the old forum. I remember the post and the name.

Can't recall him posting any pictures of himself though.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I'm pretty sure it was on the old forum. I remember the post and the name.

Can't recall him posting any pictures of himself though.
Maybe I confused him with someone else. The guy was standing in a driveway I think, big dude, didn’t look gay