• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

DRUNK AS FUcK AMA (may even doxx myself)

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
I've always been the same person, when I posted the story about how I almost beat up Jimmy I coasted off that for a long time and then the boards went down. But now that the boards have been up for a while, I've actually been able to let a little bit of my personality out. Sorry to disappoint everybody but yes I am kind of a dork and I like to have fun!
And we HATE that!

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I've always been the same person, when I posted the story about how I almost beat up Jimmy I coasted off that for a long time and then the boards went down. But now that the boards have been up for a while, I've actually been able to let a little bit of my personality out. Sorry to disappoint everybody but yes I am kind of a dork and I like to have fun!

You ever spoken to Jimmy without the "I'll beat you up" thing? He's not that bad, he's just tremendously insecure.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Do you pray to St Mel?

Also what do you think the chances are based on his homes location… that Piggy will be the victim of a crime committed by a pack of Schwoogs?

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
Here it is. You're in a fertility clinic. Why isn't important. The fire alarm goes off. You run for the exit. As you run down this hallway, you hear a child screaming from behind a door. You throw open the door and find a five-year-old child crying for help. They're in one corner of the room. In the other corner, you spot a frozen container labeled "1000 Viable Human Embryos." The smoke is rising. You start to choke. You know you can grab one or the other, but not both before you succumb to smoke inhalation and die, saving no one. Do you A) save the child, or B) save the thousand embryos? There is no "C." "C" means you all die. In ten years, no one has EVER answered it honestly!