Dr Steve is a real weirdo when you think about it

DMAN

NYC Mayor
The key to reuniting OnA is Jew Rogan and a big check

Or that. But as you know, Rogan is unlikely to cooperate as he has placed Opie on the pay no mind list and doesn't seem very interested.

Burr placed Ant on the pay no mind list. Louis has Jimmy and Ant on his pay no mind list.

Unfortunately the guys who speak so highly of O&A seem to have no interest in righting this wrong.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
After Ant got fired and they suspended the show, if you tuned in to the channel all you'd hear was Dr Steve doing a laxative ad read on a loop. That's legit the last time I heard anything from the guy. Is he still doing his weird show?
He was in one of those clips of comedians of compound doing stand up recently, he was not amused by Chrissy Mayer's jokes

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Or that. But as you know, Rogan is unlikely to cooperate as he has placed Opie on the pay no mind list and doesn't seem very interested.

Burr placed Ant on the pay no mind list. Louis has Jimmy and Ant on his pay no mind list.

Unfortunately the guys who speak so highly of O&A seem to have no interest in righting this wrong.
I personally think that the only way any of this happens is if Rogan sees a return on the investment. He doesn't need O&A for exposure or anything like that anymore so unless he was willing to throw his lot in with no apparent sight of a return for him, I'm not convinced he would pony up.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
I personally think that the only way any of this happens is if Rogan sees a return on the investment. He doesn't need O&A for exposure or anything like that anymore so unless he was willing to throw his lot in with no apparent sight of a return for him, I'm not convinced he would pony up.
Also, for the reasons you already listed. Duh.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me

joe rogan just needs to apologize to opie

DMAN

NYC Mayor

Rogan has a soft spot for O&A. He always talks fondly of those moments as "the best times of his life" that influenced him into ever doing a talk show on his own for fun. Then he went to Tom Green's house and copied all his homebrew production tactics.

Being one of the most famous/high paid in media now, Rogan has continued to have Alex Jones on and speak of him higher than most will. Maybe it will take Alex getting involved to get things done... Now that would break the internet, fans.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Rogan has a soft spot for O&A. He always talks fondly of those moments as "the best times of his life" that influenced him into ever doing a talk show on his own for fun. Then he went to Tom Green's house and copied all his homebrew production tactics.

Being one of the most famous/high paid in media now, Rogan has continued to have Alex Jones on and speak of him higher than most will. Maybe it will take Alex getting involved to get things done... Now that would break the internet, fans.

opie isnt in the alex jones business unless its to make fun of him

anthony wouldnt allow opie to do that

but jim and opie may find some common ground there

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader

If anything he will take care of his crew of unfunny people first