Dr Steve is a real weirdo when you think about it

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

You ever feed a rabbit meat?
Doctor Steve saved my life once. One time I was beating off and I came really hard and got the feeling like someone smashed me in the back of the head with a hammer. I posted on the sub about it asking if I was gonna die and someone tagged Dr. Steve. He said he didn't know what happened and I should see a doctor in person. I never did see a doctor and it's happened several times since. Thanks, Dr. Steve. I gave him a signed photo that I'm sure hangs framed in his office.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
And he associates with Q-mia.
20230203_225144.jpg

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Doctor Steve saved my life once. One time I was beating off and I came really hard and got the feeling like someone smashed me in the back of the head with a hammer. I posted on the sub about it asking if I was gonna die and someone tagged Dr. Steve. He said he didn't know what happened and I should see a doctor in person. I never did see a doctor and it's happened several times since. Thanks, Dr. Steve. I gave him a signed photo that I'm sure hangs framed in his office.
You told this story ages ago and for some reason I always remember it when I'm banging one out and start worrying. Cheers for that.