Dovid turning the screws

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Screenshot_20220725-220748_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220725-220817_Samsung Internet.jpg

Will Tate

Oven March
And you're a lone, angry pussy, because you're doing the same thing, plus you burned every bridge you had because you're a pompous, entitled little ball-washer.
The best years of Danny Raus's life were when he was Nana's cum-dumpster sidekick, and now that all but the most sycophantic CP Media subscribers/Jim & Sam listeners have realized everyone involved in that show was a bag of shit, it just kills the l'il fella. Diminutive lamprey thinks because some idiots asked him for a picture everyone who ever listened to O&A liked him. Not so.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
It has to sting to not have anyone in your life to support you. No steady job, nothing in your name, no connections or friends. Even your own father threw you under the bus by exposing you as a mentally-ill burden on society. Was perfectly happy mooching off Nana, knowing full what was going on there. Now pretends to be outraged over Nana’s proclivities. A fake, worthless asshole; who’ll die alone and miserable, and hopefully speed up the process.

But most importantly, sucks at a 15 year-old game no one remembers how to play.

Will Tate

Oven March
It has to sting to not have anyone in your life to support you. No steady job, nothing in your name, no connections or friends. Even your own father threw you under the bus by exposing you as a mentally-ill burden on society. Was perfectly happy mooching off Nana, knowing full what was going on there. Now pretends to be outraged over Nana’s proclivities. A fake, worthless asshole; who’ll die alone and miserable, and hopefully speed up the process.

But most importantly, sucks at a 15 year-old game no one remembers how to play.
He's short, too.

G

The most insulting part is thinking we are fans of O&A. Do better Danny.
Well I’m a rube so I’m still a fan. Don’t get me wrong, I understand how flawed all of them are and how hateable they are. Yet?

If they got back together tomorrow I would absolutely listen. And I’m soft-hearted for Danny, and pretty much anyone that was ever on the show with a couple of exceptions because I loved it so much and it was such a big part of my life for so long. I’m sad that it’s come to this with Danny. I always thought he was funny and a very good producer.

I’m sad that he seems so angry. I like the guy. I can’t help it. He made me laugh multiple times.

Edit: and Rick is very fat.