Dopamine looks to be wearing off

G

He's such a malignant cunt to everyone
Cyberstalking Rick gives me so much dopamine. CityplannerPat is the worst.

Screenshot 2022-07-12 at 1.03.13 AM.png

Screenshot 2022-07-12 at 1.03.20 AM.png

Screenshot 2022-07-12 at 1.03.26 AM.png

G

There should be high speed in this country, but only like four parts at most: Bos-Wash, the Texas Triangle, San Francisco-Los Angeles, and maybe a Great Lakes spur line. The Bos-Wash corridor already has it technically, though it is a shame it's not near Jap or even French levels. But Fat is a fucking idiot if he thinks we should be building a new highspeed intercontinental rail system from Boston to San Francisco. Pat brushes off how big America is, "I know". No, you don't, you fat fucking dummy. The distance from Moscow to Madrid is less than the distance from Boston to San Francisco. All of Great Britain is smaller than Colorado, California is bigger than Italy, and Texas is larger than France. Lake Michigan alone is bigger than Israel, and the bottom of it would make a much better home for world Jewry.
Oregon is as big as Germany. California tried a high speed rail between SF and LA and is way too expensive.

Piggy 🐷

BudDickman

Barcelona and Paris are both global cities. Why the fuck would there be a high speed train that goes to Columbus, Ohio? There are plenty of Amtrak lines that go between all major cities on the East coast commutable by train. I guess they're more expensive than the Europe trains, but who cares?

This is the same faggot who says Americans have been spoiled for having lower gas prices and that Europeans pay the "true value" or whatever (retard doesn't understand the concept of arbitrage), and takes a picture of his pineapple-headed self making a thumbs-up at the pump. Now he's touting some government subsidized train system because it is cheaper?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I was going to ask why he's having an actual debate like a human being with this Hoarse person and then I checked, and of course it's someone with 400K+ followers. Fat fuck views everything through the lens of how many Twitter followers a person have. Don't have at least as many followers as me? Then you're less than human and will be immediately dismissed and called a child.

He's such a detestable cunt.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Oregon is as big as Germany. California tried a high speed rail between SF and LA and is way too expensive.

Piggy 🐷
Oregon is about 2/3 the size of Germany. Montana is bigger than Germany, though. California, like the rest of America, is just very corrupt. I refuse to believe we can't do something the Japs can.

BudDickman

Just to confirm that Pat's a retard, I compared driving time to commuting by train between Barcelona city center and France city center, which includes time spent commuting to and from the train station and waiting to board and deboard. It's 10 hours by car versus 8.5 by train. Wow, real fucking game changer that shaves 15% off your commute time.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.

BudDickman

Here he goes being cunty because he is proven wrong then blocks because he lost. Way to start your day being a a garbage person.

View attachment 53457

View attachment 53460

View attachment 53462View attachment 53463
"And now you're gone."

Interactions like this capture perfectly what makes him so hateable, and he has them daily.

Think about having Pat as a colleague. Like some alternate universe where he doesn't have a mother in law to support him and he has to actually work for a living. He would be impossible to work with.

There is only one guy I've ever worked with who was such a combative douchebag, and he was an genius level autistic guy who was actually right about everything, so I eventually stopped arguing with him. Pat is a literal retard who is wrong about everything, and he is just as abrasive as this genius guy was.