Dog faced jewess demands pharmaceutical totalitarianism; Bloated pig man oinks in agreement

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
A coworker of mine lost his wallet with his jew jab card in it and I guess it's a huge pain in the ass to get a replacement. According to these two he should be booted from society because someone stole his wallet.
A pharmacist friend of mine got me a jew jab card. Theyre so basic looking, made on card stock. Anyone can do it!

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Boy won't egg be on their face when the only people with real access to food will be those homesteaders who fled the cities to hunt and garden for themselves. Die. Hungry. About. It.
How is that working? I fled NYC for the woods like 7 years ago but I'm not at the point where I don't still go to grocery stores. Do you have to spend all day tilling soil or something?

G

Again, why the fuck do these people care what anyone else does with their body if they're vaccinated? You have your fucking Fauci-approved Jew Jab™️, you're invincible.

Why does it matter that I'm a "science denier"? (Science and rules that change by the day, I might add.)
Let's be honest, if they hate us, they'd be happy we've increased our odds to die, if it was effective, it wouldn't matter to them. The truth is they are fearful that it might be bad themselves, they want to make sure that we get whatever it is they get if it is a poison.

G

Why then I'll just demand Canada feeds us all! I'll merrily dance and exclaim "tee hee" eating my Manitoba beef!

@covidcumia, we have literally never needed a right-leaning Canadian boomer more than right now. To rationally explain to Fats a simple point that Canadian farmers are primarily concerned with feeding Canadian citizens, not fat unemployed lazy manchildren who declare "war" against American farmers.

Also that the entire population of your country, especially the rural farmers, aren't all lefty scum who will immediately take his side, understand why he can't be eating Republican Bratwurst, and take whatever means necessary to overfeed him. Most Canadian farmers probably share similar political views to the American farmers we're boycotting.
I'm American, I've been here the past 4 weeks too, but I do live in a rural area there and it is very right leaning. Many people over 30 and under 60 are vaccine hesitant, but in they have administered about 1.3 jabs per person, despite local pages having many vax hesitant people. The schools, even the Catholic ones my kids attend peddle lots of lefty shit too, so in a generation even rural areas will be left of center. For now yes most farmers share a right wing view, they are so parochial, they hate the people in the urban areas, despite them being their customers. They have much smaller farms, I once heard Wisconsin had more dairy cattle than all of Canada. They manage the supply of milk and have very protectionist polices on dairy. On beef they also have way smaller herds, tend to sell local by me, as most big beef farms are out further west, beef is possibly cheaper in Canada than the USA in many instances, despite smaller farms. Would they prefer export? They might, but most have good gigs, so I doubt they want to scale up to feed fat Midwestern rubes who hate religious people (they all are churchgoers) and spew such state dependent politics.

G

The one thing that still astounds me about liberals is their claim to be the party of science (a'la not religious like stupid poor whites) while also believing they actually understand science.
Liberalism is so pretentious that it's adherents believe themselves smarter than they are, an effect made worse by their echo chamber media platforms where everything they post is validated. People like Pig - who don't even have a fucking CC degree - believe they understand virology, microbiology, and epidemiology - as well as the clinical drug manufacturing and phase-testing processes - better than ACTUAL scientists who disagree with their opinions. They don't even allow for the possibility that they're not an expert on something - they are right and everyone else should be in prison. The lack of self-awareness is mind boggling.

There is no humility in these people. They don't even consider it a virtue.
They're so easily influenced and impressed by rhetoric, no matter how divorced it is from the original meaning. "Science" is whatever the media and the government say it is at any given moment. "Democracy" is whatever trendy causes they get told to cheer for (in all the right places) by the billionaires they think are on their side. Anyone who doesn't agree with that is a Nazi, racist, bigot, Trumpist, Russian bot, heretic, etc.

RobertMewler

How is that working? I fled NYC for the woods like 7 years ago but I'm not at the point where I don't still go to grocery stores. Do you have to spend all day tilling soil or something?
When I'm not shitposting I'm learning all I can; about building sheds, coops, keeping chickens, gardening, canning, dressing deer, etc. in preparation for when we do buy in the woods. We're very close to being in a position to do so. But at least we're out of that hellhole!

RobertMewler

Do you generate electricity? I'm toying with building a water wheel for that.
From my understanding, water and wind power is inefficient on such a small (residential) scale unless you live near a constantly flowing source of falling water. You could go full solar (very expensive up front) and offset some of the costs by allowing the local utility company to pay you to feed off of your solar system's surplus energy.

Or you can do what we will try to do and buy a house already set up for off-grid living. It's not ideal but being connected to local electricity is fine as long as you do all you can to keep costs low and have a generator at the ready in case of storms or for when the SHTF. The downside is utility fees always increase and are not reliable (especially in the boondocks).

Last edited:
G

From my understanding, water and wind power is inefficient on such a small (residential) scale unless you live near a constantly flowing source of falling water. You'd could go full solar (very expensive up front) and offset some of the costs by allowing the local utility company to pay you to feed off of your solar system's surplus energy.

Or you can do what we will try to do and buy a house already set up for off-grid living. It's not ideal but being connected to local electricity is fine as long as you do all you can to keep costs low and have a generator at the ready in case of storms or for when the SHTF. The downside is utility fees always increase and are not reliable (especially in the boondocks).
C'mon Mew, you gotta get off the grid altogether. You're like halfway there with your chickens and your sustainable living.

I know you guys can pull it off!

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
From my understanding, water and wind power is inefficient on such a small (residential) scale unless you live near a constantly flowing source of falling water. You could go full solar (very expensive up front) and offset some of the costs by allowing the local utility company to pay you to feed off of your solar system's surplus energy.
Actually yeah I abut a river and will be lifting the water with a wheel pump to create a small but constant fall. I'm still in the planning stages though. Solar is out because I'm surrounded by tall pines. Not much sunlight. I don't miss the city at all.

G

Ohhh.. I dunno... [URL]https://s2underground.files.wordpress.com/2021/06/mc-covid-card-version-3.pdf[/URL]
Perfect, I'm going to print on paper and photograph this and test it. I'll just claim I left the original home.