Dog faced jewess demands pharmaceutical totalitarianism; Bloated pig man oinks in agreement

G

Screenshot_20210717-120500_Opera.jpg

Screenshot_20210717-120821_Opera.jpg

Good thing these freedom loving liberals are on the frontlines of fighting fascism. Nothing says democracy like denying people's ability to live in society if they don't put blind trust in pharmaceutical companies and their experimental injections. These people are nuts and their rabid desire to persecute anyone that doesn't fall in line with the whims of their faggoty little clique is legitimately sickening.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Of course Pig doesn’t realize it’s illegal for companies to ask their employees if they’ve been vaccinated. Employees can’t even ask other employees if they’ve been vaccinated. You can tell the company if you are but you don’t have to. How come Piggy isn’t upset that the majority of people hesitant / against the vaccine are black and brown people? Those are the ones still wearing masks

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
Again, why the fuck do these people care what anyone else does with their body if they're vaccinated? You have your fucking Fauci-approved Jew Jab™️, you're invincible.

Why does it matter that I'm a "science denier"? (Science and rules that change by the day, I might add.)
These are same dipshits that are science deniers when scientist says transsexualism is a mental illness

G

Again, why the fuck do these people care what anyone else does with their body if they're vaccinated? You have your fucking Fauci-approved Jew Jab™️, you're invincible.

Why does it matter that I'm a "science denier"? (Science and rules that change by the day, I might add.)
Exactly. They are immune. No reason for them to give a shit except for the fact that they are power-hungry narcissists who like to ruin the lives of people who don't want to live like them.

G

I need to make two corrections:

First, I'd like to apologize to the canine species for my insensitive use of the term "dog faced." Dogs are wonderful creatures known for their cuteness. From now on, I will refer to (the possibly transgendered?) Molly Jong Fast as "butt ugly." What an unsightly woman.

Second, I referred to their clique, but Patso will never be part of the NYT upper class liberal elite crowd. He'll always just be a fat Midwestern dupe that parrots their talking points and cheerleads their horseshit shenanigans. Much like when Burger King closes, you'll always be on the outside looking in, fatty. You should be happy about that, but it makes me glad to know that it burns you up inside, much like the 37 chicken wings you scarfed down last night.

Boy won't egg be on their face when the only people with real access to food will be those homesteaders who fled the cities to hunt and garden for themselves. Die. Hungry. About. It.

Why then I'll just demand Canada feeds us all! I'll merrily dance and exclaim "tee hee" eating my Manitoba beef!

@covidcumia, we have literally never needed a right-leaning Canadian boomer more than right now. To rationally explain to Fats a simple point that Canadian farmers are primarily concerned with feeding Canadian citizens, not fat unemployed lazy manchildren who declare "war" against American farmers.

Also that the entire population of your country, especially the rural farmers, aren't all lefty scum who will immediately take his side, understand why he can't be eating Republican Bratwurst, and take whatever means necessary to overfeed him. Most Canadian farmers probably share similar political views to the American farmers we're boycotting.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?

Science and rules change by the dollar. If there's more money to be made with a booster shoot, they'll find a way to make the data express the need for a booster shoot.

1992foodpyramid.jpg

Big Carb and the US Dept of Agriculture convincing you to eat your bread, cereal and pasta, goy.

G

Macron is guaranteed to be out of office after next year's election (he would've been anyway) and the Frogs are already rioting in the streets over this. Granted, they're an anarchistic bunch and will start burning cars at the drop of a hat but this is already a deeply unpopular policy in France. Imagine having to show "deine Papiere, Jude" every time you wanted to get something to eat or go to the movies. Now imagine wishing for it. These people are just the worst.