does this video make you irrationally angry? (npc test)

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Future single mothers right there. Fuck do I hate rap music and nigger culture.
Eh, I saw a lot of these kinds of girls on campus at UT and they ended up either marrying the frat bros who listened to similar shit and now work as the head of some oil or cattle operation, or if they were smart they'd literally loiter around the engineering building. These broads almost always are going for their MRS.

Either way they're the annoying ass moms posting dancing videos with their kids on TikTok while dinner's burning

EraGodless

it doesn't even sound fucking good. it sounds awful. it isn't catchy or memorable or anything that makes good music, but these cunts like it because they're retarded cunts.

i can at least understand why they can be tricked into liking taylor swift, some of her songs have different tunes and melodies.

but that shit in that video is interchangeable with every n person song I've heard in the past 3 years.
and those cunts in the video knows it enough to mouth along the lyrics?
I thought the song had an "old school," feel to it (late 90's Master P/No Limit shit).

EraGodless

Eh, I saw a lot of these kinds of girls on campus at UT and they ended up either marrying the frat bros who listened to similar shit and now work as the head of some oil or cattle operation, or if they were smart they'd literally loiter around the engineering building. These broads almost always are going for their MRS.

Either way they're the annoying ass moms posting dancing videos with their kids on TikTok while dinner's burning
You think these bitches are cooking?

EraGodless

Yeah I don’t get the gas station part. And they really do all have Stanleys. Nice potentially getting lead poisoning just to fit in, stupids.

Also, bring back shame.
It's probably a radio station promo or something, no? Or some similar bullshit. Anthony is really missing out- Jim is as well as Jim is a fan of underage girls (not sure if they have to have 9" cocks).

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
But refuse to accurately describe the perp lol "He had.. dark.. hair.."

Honestly I just hate the aggressive lack of shame and almost tauntingly-maudlin forcing of "fun" they do. I go deeeep wit da hip hop, it's great. But I hate how white women literally pretend to have fun like this. They have circumcised worms in their brains. I hate the front-camera masks their faces contort into. Not a genuine smile in the bunch. Nothing but a strange inverted spite. Fuckin' dogbrains. I'm gonna brooood.

Hip hop isn’t great, it’s full of niggers.

You’re right about the rest, though.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I see young women out together at bars / places and they just look at their phones together and gossip over who posted what. Also they seem to think the most basic things are interesting and makes them unique - “I like to eat!” “I love to go to brunch!” “I love wine” “I have a Stanley cup like everyone else” etc
They are the Washington Capitols of people

This video is just proof of the synagogue of satans end game. West is fucked. Time to move to hungary and get a good honest jew hating eastern european wife. Wait hey Jimmy we got anymore of those viking he-shes back there?:image_9248_lg: