does this video make you irrationally angry? (npc test)

Well, to be fair - they are women.
Women are certainly more prone to it, and I feel like it's only compounded in young women who were raised using these dogshit social media apps with their insidious algorithms. I really think it scrambles their brain even more than it already is.

You can always count on women buying whatever they are told so they can fit in with other women that they don’t even really like. Always makes me laugh all these women who are trying to be just like everyone else will tell you “I’m not like the other girls!”
Or when they say stuff like "I don't wear makeup to impress men, I do it because I like it." and they're really doing it to compete and keep up with other cunts.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Women are certainly more prone to it, and I feel like it's only compounded in young women who were raised using these dogshit social media apps with their insidious algorithms. I really think it scrambles their brain even more than it already is.

Or when they say stuff like "I don't wear makeup to impress men, I do it because I like it." and they're really doing it to compete and keep up with other cunts.
You could be onto something - social media was one thing until everyone had smart phones - since then you see young women just scroll on social media on their phone all day which has been show to increase depression (jealousy over others “perfect” lived even though it’s heavily edited to make it look that way, feeling less in comparison, etc.)

I see young women out together at bars / places and they just look at their phones together and gossip over who posted what. Also they seem to think the most basic things are interesting and makes them unique - “I like to eat!” “I love to go to brunch!” “I love wine” “I have a Stanley cup like everyone else” etc

I bet a lot of them claimed to have been raped
But refuse to accurately describe the perp lol "He had.. dark.. hair.."

Honestly I just hate the aggressive lack of shame and almost tauntingly-maudlin forcing of "fun" they do. I go deeeep wit da hip hop, it's great. But I hate how white women literally pretend to have fun like this. They have circumcised worms in their brains. I hate the front-camera masks their faces contort into. Not a genuine smile in the bunch. Nothing but a strange inverted spite. Fuckin' dogbrains. I'm gonna brooood.

You could be onto something - social media was one thing until everyone had smart phones - since then you see young women just scroll on social media on their phone all day which has been show to increase depression (jealousy over others “perfect” lived even though it’s heavily edited to make it look that way, feeling less in comparison, etc.)

I see young women out together at bars / places and they just look at their phones together and gossip over who posted what. Also they seem to think the most basic things are interesting and makes them unique - “I like to eat!” “I love to go to brunch!” “I love wine” “I have a Stanley cup like everyone else” etc
Yeah, I mean it's not a totally new thing, it's been around forever, especially in the age of mass media. But I feel like there's a huge difference between girls watching MTV and reading magazines for a few hours a day and adopting trends, vs a digital app that was programmed to psychologically engage and manipulate you as much as possible. These apps go as far as to track your fucking eye movements. That's so far beyond just watching some corny dance show on TV and being influenced by it. I don't think that's healthy for anyone, let alone a developing brain. (Or a profoundly stupid one, in the case of the Cumias and their social media addiction).

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
Yeah, I mean it's not a totally new thing, it's been around forever, especially in the age of mass media. But I feel like there's a huge difference between girls watching MTV and reading magazines for a few hours a day and adopting trends, vs a digital app that was programmed to psychologically engage and manipulate you as much as possible. These apps go as far as to track your fucking eye movements. That's so far beyond just watching some corny dance show on TV and being influenced by it.
It's their father's fault for not protecting them from themselves.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
But refuse to accurately describe the perp lol "He had.. dark.. hair.."

Honestly I just hate the aggressive lack of shame and almost tauntingly-maudlin forcing of "fun" they do. I go deeeep wit da hip hop, it's great. But I hate how white women literally pretend to have fun like this. They have circumcised worms in their brains. I hate the front-camera masks their faces contort into. Not a genuine smile in the bunch. Nothing but a strange inverted spite. Fuckin' dogbrains. I'm gonna brooood.
Im surprised they haven’t been shamed into apologizing for “cultural appropriation”

Nothing worse than seeing white women from middle to upper class backgrounds trying to talk “ghetto”

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
nigger culture.
aod_s-mart_clerk.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Yeah, I mean it's not a totally new thing, it's been around forever, especially in the age of mass media. But I feel like there's a huge difference between girls watching MTV and reading magazines for a few hours a day and adopting trends, vs a digital app that was programmed to psychologically engage and manipulate you as much as possible. These apps go as far as to track your fucking eye movements. That's so far beyond just watching some corny dance show on TV and being influenced by it. I don't think that's healthy for anyone, let alone a developing brain. (Or a profoundly stupid one, in the case of the Cumias and their social media addiction).
The whole smart phone thing is what did it - I remember there was a time you had to had to go on your laptop / computer to check your Facebook. They don’t realize these apps like FB, Instagram, Tik Tok, etc are free for a reason. They’re making money off you and you don’t even know it.