does this video make you irrationally angry? (npc test)

G

or are they just some girls having fun?

[MEDIA=streamable]wqn13b[/MEDIA]

[SIZE=9px]you can nigger worship together :)[/SIZE]

G

they're having fun and you hate that

[MEDIA=streamable]f9urd4[/MEDIA]
it doesn't even sound fucking good. it sounds awful. it isn't catchy or memorable or anything that makes good music, but these cunts like it because they're retarded cunts.

i can at least understand why they can be tricked into liking taylor swift, some of her songs have different tunes and melodies.

but that shit in that video is interchangeable with every n person song I've heard in the past 3 years.
and those cunts in the video knows it enough to mouth along the lyrics?

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
This is the hottest one:

IMG_5958.jpeg

Why are they at a gas station?

I don’t get the whole Stanley cup craze - I guess it’s the new “OMG I HAVE TO GET THAT SO I CAN BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!” product for women.

Refer to the thread title - NPCs. It can actually make you feel insane, because they really come off like just empty, soulless, programmed meat beings. They don't actually like anything, or each other. They do what their algorithms lead them to do.

Why are they at a gas station?

I don’t get the whole Stanley cup craze - I guess it’s the new “OMG I HAVE TO GET THAT SO I CAN BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!” product for women.
Yeah I don’t get the gas station part. And they really do all have Stanleys. Nice potentially getting lead poisoning just to fit in, stupids.

Also, bring back shame.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Refer to the thread title - NPCs. It can actually make you feel insane, because they really come off like just empty, soulless, programmed meat beings. They don't actually like anything, or each other. They do what their algorithms lead them to do.
Well, to be fair - they are women. They don’t usually have interests in anything of substance. I saw a pretty good point made recently how “nerds” used to be the ones reading and working to gain more knowledge in things that interested them and were seen as intellectual but now just watch every capeshit mainstream tv / movie made to sell toys for children while the “regular” guys now are the ones reading up on philosophy / ideas and ignoring mainstream pop culture for things with deeper meanings.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Yeah I don’t get the gas station part. And they really do all have Stanleys. Nice potentially getting lead poisoning just to fit in, stupids.

Also, bring back shame.
You can always count on women buying whatever they are told so they can fit in with other women that they don’t even really like. Always makes me laugh all these women who are trying to be just like everyone else will tell you “I’m not like the other girls!”