Does taking anti-depressants /ssri’s make you a faggot?

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Ohhh boo hoo! Whittle Baby had a little cancer and needed his yum yu. happy pills.....Cry me a river...
even better is not only can I have a "better than you " attitude but I can tell girls that I'm a "Cancer survivor" and they might over look how gross I am and maybe have sex with me

and yes- I will totally exploit the fact that I had cancer to try and get laid. I might as well get something from it besides the money I saved on Razors during chemo

G

even better is not only can I have a "better than you " attitude but I can tell girls that I'm a "Cancer survivor" and they might over look how gross I am and maybe have sex with me

and yes- I will totally exploit the fact that I had cancer to try and get laid. I might as well get something from it besides the money I saved on Razors during chemo
I hope you know I was only fucking with you....

Stent

black suit and a smile
Fucking with my money is like fucking with serotonin. Yeah, I can get dark and brooooding sometimes, however I'm also a creative and I can't possibly risk that. The doctor told me it would help with the problem I specifically went to see them about but I dunno that's a tough one man because I remember some movies from the 1980s talked about prozac zombies. I'm in recovery and don't want to be addicted to fucking medicine. It's not like my brain has diabetes. (pause for laughter)

Jim-Norton-1200.jpg

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Never had any negative effects with the new ones. No positive effects either. But only a crazy refuses to take pills.

They're for legitimately mentally ill people like Kamala who think about drowning their kids from time to time. The problem is that doctors liberally prescribe that shit to people who are being mellow dramatic faggots, and most of the time they just need to do basic shit like exercise and get a normal sleep schedule.

Opie Army

I coulda been a mawdull
Pills can be helpful but nothing is better than a good therapist if you can find one. Most don't take Medicaid so poor people can fuck off or buy guns, take hostages & make outlandish demands... take advantage of whatever your insurance covers since you're paying for that shit.