Does taking anti-depressants /ssri’s make you a faggot?

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
I have a bad temper. Explode at the drop of a hat sort of temper. Never been able to control it when I get fired up.
Smashing shit, making threats, talking down to people who piss me off. I decided I don't want my kids to see me like that.
The Lexapro evens me out. I'm not numb, I'm not a drooling tard. I just don't get angry about stupid shit.
If that makes me a faggot, ring up the fellas because I got some suckin' to do.

I have a bad temper. Explode at the drop of a hat sort of temper. Never been able to control it when I get fired up.
Smashing shit, making threats, talking down to people who piss me off. I decided I don't want my kids to see me like that.
The Lexapro evens me out. I'm not numb, I'm not a drooling tard. I just don't get angry about stupid shit.
If that makes me a faggot, ring up the fellas because I got some suckin' to do.

The one I take also helps with a temper; I prefer not ending up in prison. Also when taking I tend to have less people and things living rent free in my head.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
The military put me on lexapro. they are good for about 2 months, then they make you lazy and I gained like 40 pounds. Took me like 2 years to lose that shit.

I got into jump roping; jesus, I lost a shit ton a weight, helps with stress, my body feels better, it re wired my brain for better thoughts... so on and so on.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I actually did try the meds at one point but I got sick of every single one of them either doing nothing or impacting me negatively. "You need to find the right ones." Okay, well I'm not going to do the trial and error thing to my own body as a zombie for years, corresponding with doctors and fucking around until they finally give me the right ones. Now I just suffer through the bad times and I just don't focus on how crazy I am.

So no, it doesn't make you a faggot. If they work for you, why wouldn't you take them? I just think I'm a bit less of a faggot than people who take them. Like people who need a coffee in the morning.

Also, I'm an alcoholic, so that pretty much negates everything I've just said.

Last edited:
G

That shits for pussies. I'm all sorts of fucked up but I won't take any jew pills. Weird how they're never mentioned whenever these killing sprees happen.

I would have been a 4.0 extra special Dan Mullen in Hugh school if I could have been on Adderall the whole time like the rich kids were.

This kike world stinks.

G

Pills should be a last resort and only a short-term 'fix'.

I suppose the thing about living in the "easiest time" in history, is that we weren't designed to take it easy. Living and suffering for a good cause brings meaning and purpose.

You can find out more in my latest book; 12 Rules For OnAforum User's Life.
A Gay's Guide To Being A Fag's Guy

G

Also, I took them once, very briefly. My doctor wanted me to try them, I was like 22 and didn't fully grasp what they were/did. Took Celexa for 3 days and felt like I was living in slo-mo. Couldn't think, had a hard time talking, could barely move and I hallucinated for the first and only time in my life. Thought there was a demon telling me what to do. I called my doctor, he told me how I needed to ride out the weeks-long come up. I said fuck that and tossed them. Took a week to get back to normal. Goin ta tha gym and eatin better helped about a thousand times more. Never saw the quack again.

Oh and I saw a 16 year old kid completely pass out after taking his first dose of Lithium. Evil shit.

931C30B0-DD5D-476C-A5C9-73CB2A0BECEF.jpeg

LSD/peyote under the right environment and nurturing will reset your brain far better than clunking it up with pills. Or it will make you kill yourself, either way its a problem solver.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
I almost considered taking them briefly just so I could make the last year here a little easier for me, but I just couldnt bring myself to. I think I have a great creative brain in certain ways and Im not fucking with it.

SSRIs are a shit idea; if you're feeling like something aint right, it's probably because it isn't & you need to change things.
You’re right, but it just sucks when you’re in a situation where you really cant change things. Not learning anything, not developing skills, just standing at a gate for 8 hours a day watching years of my youth slip away is suicide fuel. No matter what I do on my weekend, it isnt going to get rid of the feeling of just being consumed and overwhelmed by emptiness. I’ve tried everything.
I know you’re all sick of my sob story but, just saying its not always as easy as changing things.

Anyway, if you’re like a 55 year old woman who never had kids, I can understand being on meds. If your life has pretty much ran its course and you know things arent going to get better, get zooted my friend. Other than that...you can act like a man!

G

i don't know if OP is doing "le troll post", but ultimately life is extremely difficult, and short

Do whatever you have to do to bear with it
“If it feels good, do it”.

Nice philosophy, stupid.
What are you, five???

Yes. I am someone ego is willing to take a relatively new vaccine yet I am against drugging myself everyday to be normal. Work on your issues crybabies