Does taking anti-depressants /ssri’s make you a faggot?

G

statistically, at least 10-15% of users here do.

I don’t know if I’m a hater, like is your brain fucked up in the wiring from birth or you just fell for the pharma jew and take meds for easy mode

Isn’t it kind of gay we live in the easiest time of human history maan but you need a pill so you can get out of bed/don’t kill yourself?

It’s this off-putting fightclub/brave new world feel, like how do you not want to experience the ups and downs of human emotion and brood?

No offense @NoBaconEggCheese , genuinely :image_9248:
529D0E1D-48D4-426D-ADE8-B38B7AC4847A.jpeg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I'm depressed and anxious and fawkin' fawked up... but I refuse to take any of that shit. Every time I've been to a therapist they've tried to force it on me. Everyone I know who takes them is fucking deranged, so the pills clearly don't work.
Same for me, my muther used to take them, bless her soul, they really fucked her up mentally.

I'm depressed as fuck most of the time, but i refuse to take that shit, rather drink myself into oblivion, lol.

SSRIs are a shit idea; if you're feeling like something aint right, it's probably because it isn't & you need to change things. Blunting the natural mechanisms which guide you wont help, & they stop your dick working.

If you really need an antidepressant then take one of the few which wont make you emotionally numb & wont break ur dick: Moclobemide, Fabomotizole, Pirlindole, Tianeptine. Obviously it's better to just follow your instinct & do healthy things which make you happy, but I think the world's changed faster than our nature has evolved so it's not always that easy.

G

The desire to avoid suffering is ironically the greatest cause of pain and problems in people's lives. Suffering is inevitable. You just have to choose if you're going to suffer for something good and noble or something selfish and negative. That's why figures like Jesus were so important as role models in history, as opposed to...I don't know who modern douchebags look up to, Iron Man? Obama? Figures whose success stories don't center around self-sacrifice.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
The desire to avoid suffering is ironically the greatest cause of pain and problems in people's lives. Suffering is inevitable. You just have to choose if you're going to suffer for something good and noble or something selfish and negative. That's why figures like Jesus were so important as role models in history, as opposed to...I don't know who modern douchebags look up to, Iron Man? Obama? Figures whose success stories don't center around self-sacrifice.
DUHqugcUQAA1W9T.jpg

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Fuck that shit. Shit messes with your brain chemistry and can fuck you up even more. I had a friend who went on Effexor and after a month stopped it and they had some terrible withdrawl effects to the point it made them sick.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
I used to take them at different periods of my life, but I feel like they overall do more harm than good. It would take three weeks to "come up" on them which just amplified how shitty I felt but also included being jittery, brain zaps, lower lows, complete inability to sleep. After a few months they'd slowly become ineffective, so the doctor would increase the dose, which meant more shitty "coming up" side effects for three weeks again. Restless leg and inability to cum while on them sucked. Missing a dose also sucked. I can see why some people on those things snap and go on a killing spree.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
I’ve never touched the shit and never will. What you think you’re special because you’re anxious and depressed living in this gay kiked out world? Join the fucking club of most of us on the planet. I’d rather get to experience those ups and downs than spend the rest of my life floating through space totally disconnected from anything real. Plus when I finally do snap and shoot up a Cheesecake Factory I want to be able to fully experience the thrill of murder without any serotonin inhibitors dulling the experience for me.

I need them as one of many pieces to keep me balanced. I hate being dependent on them though, the withdrawal is horrible

The worst headaches in the world when going off. I’m lucky and only have to take a RX that is 40mg. One I took in my mid 20s changed my chemistry related to ejaculation that I need to be on the dose I’m currently taking to have “normal” sex.