Does Solana Condone Disrespecting Islam?

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
I just gave ribs to an African American single mother. And I slaughtered a haram Pasture Pet pig from 300 yards with my .338 Lapua, inshallah.

What have you accomplished today, murtadd Jackie? Hmmmm?

1682025909875.png

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Any change we get this cross-posted on the new Jackie Singh KiwiFarms page? (Not sure if that was your ultimate plan or not.)
I thought about it but was concerned that if people tried to do what Jackie does to other people all the time, that I might be accused of retroactive, indirect, whatever-the-fuck cow-tipping by Kiwi mods and they'd ban me or something.

I honestly don't fully get how Kiwifarms works.

I just posted it for entertainment purposes. I figured it was OK in Lit Crit because the Qur'an is a masterpiece of literature even from a secular perspective. Anyone who does anything with it is operating independently.

Prison Enjoyer

I thought about it but was concerned that if people tried to do what Jackie does to other people all the time, that I might be accused of retroactive, indirect, whatever-the-fuck cow-tipping by Kiwi mods and they'd ban me or something.

I just posted it for entertainment purposes. I figured it was OK in Lit Crit because the Qur'an is a masterpiece of literature even from a secular perspective. Anyone who does anything with it is operating independently.

As long as you say "none of this was me and all of it was posted on the OnA forums first" they wont jannie you.

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader

Understood. I too appreciate the teachings of the Qur'an and am shook by Ms. Singh's examples of haram.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
Jackie Singh thinks that when Muslims show openness to becoming more liberal, it's actually a secret underhanded plot for PR purposes for their real purpose of spreading sharia law. https://archive.ph/tTWh9
1.png

Jackie Singh notably was an active participant in the Iraq War, which killed over 200,000 civilians. She has actively supported every single US intervention in the Middle East of the 21st century.

Every single time Obama decided to bomb another Muslim wedding or hospital, Jackie Singh was right there by his side. Every time the Obama Admin bombed a nation of brown people, Jackie spent hours fighting to defend it as a good thing on Twitter, and continues to do so to this day.

Jackie "bomb the ragheads" Singh is a disgusting imperialist.

Jackie is the result of post-9/11 Islamophobia. Gets so wrapped up in "Patriotism" and "fuck em lets bomb the whole middle east" that she joins the army and heads overseas to... I don't know. How many Iraqis did you put down in service to our Country?

Then to come back home and sexualize the daughters of the men slaughtered by our army? They got burqas but you can still see how fucking hot their faces are! You know what looks good on a burqa? WHITE MAN'S JIZZ FUCK YEAHHHHHHH YOUR HIJAB IS MY CUM RAG BITCH!

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
I mean, seriously.. we like to joke around here and that's that.. But muslims aren't really known for their sense of humour in regards to their religion. Those boys will fly in her mud.
She is definitely stupid enough to go on vacation to Afghanistan or Baghdad. But I’m afraid she can’t afford it.

Maybe we should start a GFM for her! We did just raise $4,000 for children with cancer and Holocaust survivors, after all. I’m sure we can all dig a little deeper in the name of plot development, right? I’m in for $100.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
She is definitely stupid enough to go on vacation to Afghanistan or Baghdad. But I’m afraid she can’t afford it.

Maybe we should start a GFM for her! We did just raise $4,000 for children with cancer and Holocaust survivors, after all. I’m sure we can all dig a little deeper in the name of plot development, right? I’m in for $100.
Could even go domestic and fly her over to Minnesota, i'm sure the hordes of Somalis there would love to politely discuss her views on Islam.

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
Great post. In my opinion, this needs to be shared among the crypto community. Imagine if Jackie and her husband were using AI to commit blasphemy, or worse, antisemitism? Intolerence is intolerence, there's no excuse for this behavior from these two, especially considering it's Jason's duty to represent Solana in a positive way to the public. This is not good optics and the worst part is how completely unnecessary and senseless it all was.