Does prison await for lascivious funnyman Brand?

Well?

• Yes, child

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • No, child

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • He is already in prison, child. His actions ensured it.

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
That’s not for us to decide and now every juror in his country is prejudiced. I’m not even saying he’s innocent, I don’t know. If he did it, fuck him.

It’s beyond doubt that this situation only happens if you’re marked for destruction though, regardless of the truth. That is what I’m against.
Keep in mind @Dennyislife they knew about Cosby for years. They knew about Lauer for years. They knew about Epstein.

If Russell did horrible things he should be punished, but the outrage is absolutely manufactured.

Keep in mind @Dennyislife they knew about Cosby for years. They knew about Lauer for years. They knew about Epstein.

If Russell did horrible things he should be punished, but the outrage is absolutely manufactured.
I have heard about brand from people in that industry without directly naming him but it didn't take a genius to work out who they meant for years. Most in the industry felt powerless. There's not many cases where a powerful guy gets stopped after just one rape is there?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
This is a very good xeet ya ask me
IMG_1162.jpeg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Dude was slinging dick.
The guy has one of the most embarrassing micro-penises of all time. There are nine-year-old Vietnamese boys that are more hung than Russell Brand. Even if he raped a dozen women......did they even feel it or know it was happening? He's like the male equivalent of the female exhibitionist and nudists that have fried egg or saggy tits.
I think in England you are guilty until proven innocent. Presumption of innocence is an American thing, I think.
Not anymore really. The juries seem to have their minds made up beforehand in almost every major trial. You can pretty much accurately predict every show trial now before the first day in court. The US justice system is completely broken.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
The guy has one of the most embarrassing micro-penises of all time. There are nine-year-old Vietnamese boys that are more hung than Russell Brand. Even if he raped a dozen women......did they even feel it or know it was happening? He's like the male equivalent of the female exhibitionist and nudists that have fried egg or saggy tits.

Not anymore really. The juries seem to have their minds made up beforehand in almost every major trial. You can pretty much accurately predict every show trial now before the first day in court. The US justice system is completely broken.

He was on drugs in that photo, if you’ve taken hard drugs you know the effect it has on your cock. It just disappears till you sober up.

edit, agree with second point made

I've done plenty of drugs and I never had my penis completely vanish. I think it's safe to say the guy has a tiny pecker.
as the resident drugs expert, I concur.
When I fuck on heroin it just lasts longer. When Mrs__Pot is here I'll sometimes take some crack & get really perverted, she loves it.
Those were his drugs of choice, so there's no excuse.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
I posted this in the other thread, but this is specifically why (((they))) are going after Brand.

https://twitter.com/DesireeAmerica4/status/1703403139880108500?ref_url=

I love how Bill Maher is trying to shut him up. "All right, all right. Ok."

Anyhow, it doesn't mean he didn't rape anybody. But the way this system works is they contact anyone you've ever contacted and get all sorts of dirt on you. And if you get out of line, boom.

I wonder what's going on here. Brand surely understands this. Is he that morally opposed to what COVID did that he's speaking out? Why's he doing it now and not so forcefully 2 years ago?