Does prison await for lascivious funnyman Brand?

Well?

• Yes, child

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • No, child

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • He is already in prison, child. His actions ensured it.

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
BRANDIA61019-50.jpg

So far the strongest claim with at least some evidence is from the US in 2012. No idea what the US laws are and don't you have time limits for cases etc?

He'll keep talking to his anti mainstream base who are convinced there's child sex ring lovers in charge of governments while listening to Russell who would get his driver to pick at 16 year old up from her school as a 33 year old celebrity

Jizz

from the post article, he sound like a rapist! I wonder if he paid this chick off and avoided prison?

"One woman, identified as “Nadia,” alleged the “Get Him to the Greek” star raped her against the wall of his Los Angeles home in 2012 and was treated at a rape crisis center the same day, according to medical records cited by the outlets

The woman later told Brand that she had been scared and felt taken advantage of, telling him, “When a girl [says] NO, it means no” — to which he responded he was “very sorry,” text messages cited by the report show.

from the post article, he sound like a rapist! I wonder if he paid this chick off and avoided prison?

"One woman, identified as “Nadia,” alleged the “Get Him to the Greek” star raped her against the wall of his Los Angeles home in 2012 and was treated at a rape crisis center the same day, according to medical records cited by the outlets

The woman later told Brand that she had been scared and felt taken advantage of, telling him, “When a girl [says] NO, it means no” — to which he responded he was “very sorry,” text messages cited by the report show.
There's also texts between the two where he's admitted he was in the wrong fro that night

JebJoh

So far the strongest claim with at least some evidence is from the US in 2012. No idea what the US laws are and don't you have time limits for cases etc?

He'll keep talking to his anti mainstream base who are convinced there's child sex ring lovers in charge of governments while listening to Russell who would get his driver to pick at 16 year old up from her school as a 33 year old celebrity
As I’ve been reminding nana, New York passed the adult survivor’s act which extends the previous 7 year statute on sex crimes plus allows civil suits forever.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
It’s a fundamental legal right to have a fair trial and presumption of innocence. There isn’t a single person in England who hasn’t already made their mind up if he’s guilty or not now without any actual evidence or police investigation.

Is that the world you want to live in? I don’t. I don’t want to be presumed a rapist because someone doesn’t like me, or presumed innocent and avoid consequences because they do.

It’s a fundamental legal right to have a fair trial and presumption of innocence. There isn’t a single person in England who hasn’t already made their mind up if he’s guilty or not now without any actual evidence or police investigation.

Is that the world you want to live in? I don’t. I don’t want to be presumed a rapist because someone doesn’t like me, or presumed innocent and avoid consequences because they do.
Jimmy saville never went to court. He was interviewed by police but that's as far as it went. By you logic he's innocent.

I don't need a court to decide if I think someone is a creepy person

NoBacon

The gunslinger.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit

I think in England you are guilty until proven innocent. Presumption of innocence is an American thing, I think.

I'm out of the loop on this though -- what did Russell Brand expose about the industry? Why are (((they))) doing this to him?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I think in England you are guilty until proven innocent. Presumption of innocence is an American thing, I think.

I'm out of the loop on this though -- what did Russell Brand expose about the industry? Why are (((they))) doing this to him?

He named the people making money from vaccines and climate scams and accurately reported on western war crimes and advocates for peace. Rapist or not, his card is marked.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Nobody is claiming all of the hundreds he fucked were rapes though just patterns of behaviour and two cases in particular which are illegal in nature

That’s not for us to decide and now every juror in his country is prejudiced. I’m not even saying he’s innocent, I don’t know. If he did it, fuck him.

It’s beyond doubt that this situation only happens if you’re marked for destruction though, regardless of the truth. That is what I’m against.