Does prison await for lascivious funnyman Brand?

Well?

• Yes, child

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • No, child

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • He is already in prison, child. His actions ensured it.

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
as the resident drugs expert, I concur.
When I fuck on heroin it just lasts longer. When Mrs__Pot is here I'll sometimes take some crack & get really perverted, she loves it.
Those were his drugs of choice, so there's no excuse.

Yeah I used to fuck for hours on heroin. I would have raging hardons on meth, scary ones.

But every time I smoked crack, I couldn’t even imagine getting it up. My dick would basically invert itself into my body. Interestingly this didn’t happen if I was just doing fat rails of cocaine.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Yeah I used to fuck for hours on heroin. I would have raging hardons on meth, scary ones.

But every time I smoked crack, I couldn’t even imagine getting it up. My dick would basically invert itself into my body. Interestingly this didn’t happen if I was just doing fat rails of cocaine.
Fucking on opiates used to rule. Crack never sounded fun to me. I’d say the same thing about meth but Adderall is basically pharmaceutical grade meth anyways.

TheNanaDook

In a just world, the fact that these people go to the media first, post the texts on twitter, etc, should be enough evidence that it would be impossible to get an unbiased jury pool, rendering the case non-prosecutable. In theory, that would stop the bullshitters from smearing them through the media first, and if it really happened, the victims would go to the police first, and let the trial be the source of justice.

LoomisBuckby

He stinks and I don't like him
No coincidence these allegations come out right after Danny Masterson, who more likely than not did absolutely nothing illegal, was convicted.
Russell Brand has money to plunder. It’s that simple.
People claiming he’s under some mind of attack by the MSM to take him down are delusional. I’ve seen a couple of his videos and they’re barely comprehensible. He’ll drone on and on and on with half-baked vaguely anti-establishment rhetoric that he just copies from everyone else in his sphere. I just don’t see how he has a big fanbase, at least large enough for him to be considered a threat.

No coincidence these allegations come out right after Danny Masterson, who more likely than not did absolutely nothing illegal, was convicted.
People claiming he’s under some mind of attack by the MSM to take him down are delusional. I’ve seen a couple of his videos and they’re barely comprehensible. He’ll drone on and on and on with half-baked vaguely anti-establishment rhetoric that he just copies from everyone else in his sphere. I just don’t see how he has a big fanbase, at least large enough for him to be considered a threat.
He uses big words and is weirdly Dickensian looking with a sharp wit

Do Americans not understand that there are retarded English people too? He’s a junkie from fucking Essex. That’s like thinking someone is smart and sophisticated because they speak with a New Jersey accent.
Tbf it worked on a lot of English too. The mix of being working class and having a verbose command of language was a interesting one.

He was huge for a while even post the whole Andrew Sachs call which really wasn't his fault. He was an arena comic who did a few films in Hollywood it's only in recent years he faded at all

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!

No way he makes more on YouTube than he did on television and film.

G

It’s a matter for the police and lawyers, this gossipy hen shit reading text messages and having documentaries and anonymous sources is very fucking gay. The fact is they only air this stuff in public if they want to ruin you, however valid the claims are or aren’t.
Not only is it gay, it flies in the face of the concepts of law and justice. I don't give two shits about Russell Brand one way or another, but in the course of 48 hours he's had his name ruined, his live shows cancelled, been dropped by his management and had all his social media demonetized. And he hasn't even been charged with a crime, let alone tried or found guilty for one. It's ridiculous and should concern anyone who even pretends to care about due process. And what will happen to these anonymous women who went to the media instead of the police if he's tried and found innocent? Will they face any repercussions? Will they fuck

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Not only is it gay, it flies in the face of the concepts of law and justice. I don't give two shits about Russell Brand one way or another, but in the course of 48 hours he's had his name ruined, his live shows cancelled, been dropped by his management and had all his social media demonetized.
Unfortunately this is what we will have forever because of social media. You can just go online yourself and accuse anyone of anything and there is nothing really to stop you from posting it publicly nor it getting picked up by other social media groups. You listened to O&A. How often did they play stuff that was obviously illegally recorded or repeat accusations that were plainly lies just to make the audience laugh?

Stuff like the Mel Gibson and Pat O'Brien tapes were illegally made but the entire media played them nonstop. Things like Tawana Brawley or the Duke Lacrosse case were pushed out by the media until the extreme radio silence after the actual truths started to emerge. The courts deem you 'innocent before guilty' but the media doesn't have that standard and can do whatever they want. Plus the slander and libel laws everywhere are written to protect the media not individuals.

The media literally played the tapes of the Virginia Tech shooter where he encouraged others to shoot up schools.
And he hasn't even been charged with a crime, let alone tried or found guilty for one. It's ridiculous and should concern anyone who even pretends to care about due process.
He likely will be though. In fact one of the reasons these women came forward is because police likely told them that they have enough to charge Brand. So they go public, get Brand to make a stupid YouTube video that probably incriminates himself, then the police finally arrest him. I don't see Brand avoiding arrest in the next month. This will play out similar to things like Cosby, Masterson, or Weinstein. Where the public accusations are followed by arrests and trials. And the accusers had contacted police before and simply wanted to get their stories out before it became a legal matter.
And what will happen to these anonymous women who went to the media instead of the police if he's tried and found innocent? Will they face any repercussions? Will they fuck
Nothing. The Duke Lacrosse girl was charged with nothing. Then went on to commit a murder. Tawana Brawley became a member of the Nation of Islam and they paid for her to go to nursing school. And Mel Gibson's wife still isn't buried in the rose garden.

Not only is it gay, it flies in the face of the concepts of law and justice. I don't give two shits about Russell Brand one way or another, but in the course of 48 hours he's had his name ruined, his live shows cancelled, been dropped by his management and had all his social media demonetized. And he hasn't even been charged with a crime, let alone tried or found guilty for one. It's ridiculous and should concern anyone who even pretends to care about due process. And what will happen to these anonymous women who went to the media instead of the police if he's tried and found innocent? Will they face any repercussions? Will they fuck
Basically it's only his YouTube channel that was making him decent money. Since 2018 he has hardly had TV work. He has rumble which is a million subscribers if he's not jailed he'll still have that + the money he already has. Hardly destitute