Does anyone else have hemorrhoids?

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Listen to Carol and Udders. You need fiber, fermented foods, and lots of water. The fermented food will do a lot of good, but it really only works very well in conjunction with fiber to feed on in the gut. Kombucha is the way to go if you don't feel like eating fermented cabbage (I don't know why you wouldn't, it's delicious) but actually eat and drink it. Don't do that stupid expensive probiotic pill nonsense. If you need something sweet get yogurt with live active cultures. Just ask the dirtiest hippy at your natural food store, they'll show you what to do. Drinking more water will help no matter what too. As much as you can possibly stand, and only drink water for a couple of days.

I thought the squatty potty thing was stupid, but bought one for my baby and it makes a world of difference in the speed and efficiency of getting it all out. The key is never to strain while doing your business.

No matter what though, you never want to smell like death from any part of your body at any time. Something is infected or rotting and you need to see a doctor immediately before you do anything anyone here tells you.

G

Fuck that psyllium shit. Eat plenty of vegetables and improve your gut health with properly fermented foods like sauerkraut or pickles (Bubbies makes the best - stuff you buy in the refrigerated section, not room temperature off the shelf), kimchi, and start incorporating bone broth and collagen protein into your diet. Maybe experiment with drinking some kombucha too.
Kefir's good too. I try and drink a glass everyday. Tastes disgusting at first but you get used to it.