Does anyone else have hemorrhoids?

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
1631990211287.png

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
The couple times I got roids was after I got stomach bugs (A TON of grunting and straining... if you catch my drift.) I just stopped eating for a day or two so I would stop shitting and my asshole could repair itself. Otherwise it would still look like in Saving Private Ryan when they use the bangalore torpedoes to make a hole to get through the barbed wire, you see.

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Im pretty sure thats what I have after a quick google search. My asshole fucking reeks like a corpse. I mean when I wash it in the shower, it literally smells like a raw fish. What do I do
Notadoctor:

My man. That could be something like a pilonidal cyst that got infected. Or you have some external or internal roids that got infected. You shouldn’t have raw fish smells coming from you at any time. That being said, get a bidet with a warm water option. A warm water massage on your asshole after dooking with roids is singular pleasure in life. Also go see a doctor. You likely have an infection or can’t wipe properly

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
UGH! Listen to the resident gay. I have the most to lose from roids, that’s my sex life…

1- Get a bidet and use it. They just attach now, even a pants-shitting retard like Pat could install it

2- Supplement with whole psyillium husks. Powder is ok but whole husks make the shits easy and give your rotten old Pathole a break. I do 3 heaping tablespoons at 6pm [EDIT] and at exactly 4am I wake up and take HOF shits. Prime patposting time. Then I go run, come back, and do it again. Lovely.

3- If things aren’t working properly or the Mexican soccer team came to town and scored some goals, so to speak, hydrocortisone cream works wonders. Cured my AIDS up in like a week. 👍🏻

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
UGH! Listen to the resident gay. I have the most to lose from roids, that’s my sex life…

1- Get a bidet and use it. They just attach now, even a pants-shitting retard like Pat could install it

2- Supplement with whole psyillium husks. Powder is ok but whole husks make the shits easy and give your rotten old Pathole a break. I do 3 heaping tablespoons at 6pm [EDIT] and at exactly 4am I wake up and take HOF shits. Prime patposting time. Then I go run, come back, and do it again. Lovely.

3- If things aren’t working properly or the Mexican soccer team came to town and scored some goals, so to speak, hydrocortisone cream works wonders. Cured my AIDS up in like a week. 👍🏻
Re: 2
Try methycellulose (ie citrucel). It does the same thing as metamucil/psyillium but bacteria can’t ferment it so it won’t cause extra gas. @CarolMaxheinie this tip might help your bhole too!

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
Fuck that psyllium shit. Eat plenty of vegetables and improve your gut health with properly fermented foods like sauerkraut or pickles (Bubbies makes the best - stuff you buy in the refrigerated section, not room temperature off the shelf), kimchi, and start incorporating bone broth and collagen protein into your diet. Maybe experiment with drinking some kombucha too.