Do you wear a seatbelt when you drive?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I do even in the backseat.

Once when I was arrested I wasn't buckled and got the department into a bit of trouble and had charges dropped due to negligence. I wasn't hurt or anything, but did slide around the back and even told them to buckle me in and they didn't listen.

Bodycams proved everything.

⚡⚡kikeslayer1488⚡⚡

هيئة الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
I rarely used them until my buddy managed to flip his explorer with me in it. He'd belted behind to stop the alarm, I'd belted in front. He went out the driver-side window and ended up with a half dozen broken ribs, a broken collarbone, a broken arm, a shattered pelvis and a concussion. Just all kinds of fucked up. I had a couple of scratches from flying glass and a belt mark across the chest.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
No because it's uncomfortable. I just buckle it behind me. Massachusetts is one of the few states where it's not a primary stop violation, so you can only be cited if you're pulled over for something else. The legislature keeps voting it down because it's "racist" to pull people over for not wearing it. We also have the lowest rate of seat belt usage in the country except for NH, where there is no seat belt law for adults.
Do you use one of these?

adult-car-booster-cushion.jpg

G

Not always until I leave my street, but always on public roadways. I make my passengers wear them because I get cited if a cop notices.
Friends and I used to get together on one guy's lot to drive around with no seatbelts, drinking cocktails and shooting guns out of the windows while we shouted "Private property! Come and take it!"
It's a highlight of my kids' day if I let her sit up front and drive her up and down the driveway for a while.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
Anyone who’s been ina couple of car accidents and felt how fuckin bad it hurts to hit a dashboard/back of a seat/a steering wheel, even at low speeds, is an absolute retard not to wear one. Without wearing one during the rollover I was in, Id probably be dead. I used to never wear one and hated them. Now I always do. NH is crazy, they dont even have motorcycle helmet laws.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
I rarely used them until my buddy managed to flip his explorer with me in it. He'd belted behind to stop the alarm, I'd belted in front. He went out the driver-side window and ended up with a half dozen broken ribs, a broken collarbone, a broken arm, a shattered pelvis and a concussion. Just all kinds of fucked up. I had a couple of scratches from flying glass and a belt mark across the chest.
Fucking hilarious car accident