Do you wear a seatbelt when you drive?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
IMG_0077.png

I accidentally outed my cousin’s husband for not ever wearing one to my aunt when we were all drinking. I don’t know how you can drive with the constant dinging. At least the old ones shut off.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
No because it's uncomfortable. I just buckle it behind me. Massachusetts is one of the few states where it's not a primary stop violation, so you can only be cited if you're pulled over for something else. The legislature keeps voting it down because it's "racist" to pull people over for not wearing it. We also have the lowest rate of seat belt usage in the country except for NH, where there is no seat belt law for adults.

Last edited:
G

On the highway, yes. If I'm just cruising around, not really. My mom worked in a hospital when I was a teenager and I would have to listen to all the stories of kids coming in being thrown threw a windshield, and kids who where it saved their life. Who knows what was true, but it kind of worked.

I've always found the people who buckle it behind them to be retarded. I mean I like ya Rutherford too, but also wonder what is he doing?

No because it's uncomfortable
a windsceen (windsheild) to-the-face is probably more uncomfortable... it's not selling out to wear a seatbelt my dude.

you know I'm die-hard anti most government intervention, you shouldn't be pulled-over for not wearing it, just wear it for you... if you hit someone who's not wearing one then you can (unlike them) probably drive home

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
On the highway, yes. If I'm just cruising around, not really. My mom worked in a hospital when I was a teenager and I would have to listen to all the stories of kids coming in being thrown threw a windshield, and kids who where it saved their life. Who knows what was true, but it kind of worked.

I've always found the people who buckle it behind them to be retarded. I mean I like ya Rutherford too, but also wonder what is he doing?
a windsceen (windsheild) to-the-face is probably more uncomfortable... it's not selling out to wear a seatbelt my dude.

you know I'm die-hard anti most government intervention, you shouldn't be pulled-over for not wearing it, just wear it for you... if you hit someone who's not wearing one then you can (unlike them) probably drive home
I'm retarded.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
When I’m out on my family’s property I click it in behind me but I’ve gotten into a bad habit of leaving it that way when I leave and go back to town.
I was talking to a firefighter about it and he said he used to do the same because if you get t-boned you can get crushed in your seat and it’s the lesser of two evils to go flying across the cab.