• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you think Tucker Max's stories were fake?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He's a kike?
Grandmother is Jewish- so atleast half. So, yes. And while he has a good academic background- graduated from the University of Chicago with BA and JD from Duke University, he graduated high school at 20 years old. The rare 6 year plan or sumpthin'. Oddly enough, he's a non practicing attorney and according to wiki, he ghostwrote Tiffany Haddish's (naaaht funny) memoir. Lol. I think he does a lot of ghostwriting and talking about his "escapades," which are mostly bullshit with a splash of shit that may have happened.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Of all the things to lie about, I still don't understand why the crux of your lie would be based on the fake event being videotaped... He could have said anything about the guy in the closet but he went with "He was recording video, Oh, and I magically don't have the video, actually... Flood... Fire... I moved."
Am I misremembering this or did Mark Normand also tell this story on Ow/J?