• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you think Tucker Max's stories were fake?

G

There could be a nugget of truth to some of them, but they're mostly bullshit. And as much as I hate this faggot he isn't a complete retard, he's probably even a good business guy. He knew how to make an enticing buy it before boarding the airplane book, and I think he admitted to when he started he put out fake reviews to generate buzz (you could get away with it back then). His startup thing was also successful unfortunately.

Lisping faggot retired to ranch life as a comfortable millionaire, so he did something right.

I cant image anyone unironically posting a video like this. Ngl but i think it kinda ruined his alpha pirate image he cultivated.

[MEDIA=youtube]SE6jy78tV78[/MEDIA]

Then you got Maddox, the complete opposite of Tucker, who was in the same age of fratire and online writing, but failed miserably. I don't even know how he makes money at this point. Does he produce anything? He's doing the in your forties living with roommates in LA thing. Ultra yikes.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I think it was majority bull shit / exaggeration or stories he heard that happened to other people that he had embellished. Also agree that time of the early to mid 2000s was the end of that whole frat culture and how college parties used to be. I graduated in 2007 and remember college bars having wet t-shirt contests / girls gone wild bus visits which we all know that shit would never fly today.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
100%. I was traveling a lot around then and I knew nothing about that book and I bought it b/c it was at the news stand and it was popular and halfway through I said th same thing OnA did. I remember all these stupid stories about his friends taking out their dick and slapping it on restaurant tables in front of random girls. It was so fucking stupid and fake.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I still find most of the stories hilarious, despite being embellished. Even back when I was young I knew something was off, mostly because of his perfect recollection of dialog during nights full of drunkenness. Stories are still very funny though, and his websites message board was incredibly funny.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Of all the things to lie about, I still don't understand why the crux of your lie would be based on the fake event being videotaped... He could have said anything about the guy in the closet but he went with "He was recording video, Oh, and I magically don't have the video, actually... Flood... Fire... I moved."