• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you think the pest who hated Pat and brought him to the subs attention still knows what's going on?

Forum Clout
A lot of people (myself included) didn't think he was worthwhile for quite a while. The John Doe lawsuit changed that. The faggots who scurried off or changed accounts because of that should be ashamed too.
Reminder: Snake changed his name to Tony, and then disappeared because "his portfolio was getting big" and didn't want people to link his veiny cock drawings to his Kike Hate Thread posts.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout

"We must give him cause to reply."

It's pretty astonishing how immediately everybody had him figured out.
Heh. I was SuperToes845 in the comments. #IWasThere #Norm9/11

We were blessed to see Norm perform a few nights later and in hindsight it was pretty bittersweet his set dealt a lot with death. He knew he was dying but naturally made it funny: https://opieandanthonyarchives.com/...rm_was_excellent_tonight_topics_included.html

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Heh. I was SuperToes845 in the comments. #IWasThere #Norm9/11

We were blessed to see Norm perform a few nights later and in hindsight it was pretty bittersweet his set dealt a lot with death. He knew he was dying but naturally made it funny: https://opieandanthonyarchives.com/...rm_was_excellent_tonight_topics_included.html
DildoRenter 2018-09-14

He looked so frail on The View today. I hope his health is holding up. He is a national treasure and a saint on eart.
Goddammit man.... :cry::stnorm_lg:

Forum Clout
I
I believe foetuscurruptus was also known as ClintWiseblood and…fuck he had another alt but i cant remember it right now. I have a screenshot of the background of all his accounts names. They were related to some band and its members. He was the earliest patposter I could find/verify. I dont think he made it back after the first forum went down.
Foetus /Jim Thirlwell. Maybe still around as I saw a username w/Manorexia is it, another JGT project.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Foetus /Jim Thirlwell. Maybe still around as I saw a username w/Manorexia is it, another JGT project.
I believe foetuscurruptus was also known as ClintWiseblood and…fuck he had another alt but i cant remember it right now. I have a screenshot of the background of all his accounts names. They were related to some band and it's members. He was the earliest patposter I could find/verify. I dont think he made it back after the first forum went down.

FoetusCorruptus, ClintWiseblood, RoliMossiman, and Manorexia.

Last edited:

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Is that Frank Black?
The master hacker himself. Maybe he and Sugar Shane are off in the ether somewhere together, bonding about the good ol' days of sharing the details of their childhood rape with rando online trolls. Makes me nostalgic.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
My nigga! So glad to see youre still around! Rolimossiman was the one I couldnt remember! Fuckin great to see youre still around. I think youre the oldest verified patposter thats still alive to this very day.
I've been around the whole time, I just generally don't advertise it. A few people already either knew or pieced it together, since I don't really hide it, either. Seems douchey to be all like "Hey, Phish, remember me?!", so I just kinda let people put it together on their own.