• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you think the pest who hated Pat and brought him to the subs attention still knows what's going on?

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
First Patpost was the "Hot Take" post by an alt named ChadKensingtonBulge (F13: The Game was popular at the time, don't go doxxing random Chads, Jackie you fuckup). That's the one referred to by the other fellas up above. The back and forth between Ant and him on Twitter beforehand was found way later, and only in retrospect. Nobody at the time was aware of it or discussed it that I ever rememeber. Certainly not Chad.

Whatever happened to the archive, anyways? I take breaks and miss shit.
edit: posted it below

He was legitimately just found on the trending topic for Norm MacDonald acting like a shithead and got lazily reposted on a slow night on the sub. Don't know who would wanna take credit for that publicly though, probably end up in the supermax next to Dan, and that faggot isn't gonna shut up for either of his consecutive life sentences.

There was a long post from some wordy motherfucker on the old forum laying it all out. If Patrick had just left it the fuck alone, it would've gone away a long time. I, and many others tried to tell him this but... Pat.

Last edited:

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
I posted something similar years ago on the first Quaso board and someone DM'd me claiming to be Treeckosis with a new name. I can't remember who anymore but it was a regular poster.

Useful info, I know.
Don't know what ever happened to him, but FoetusCorruptus was a good egg. Seems like he was around a long time but might not have made the leap off Reddit.

G

Many of even the elders from da old sub still forget: Rick went unmolested for 6-9+ months before he latched on and the whole sub went at him. He's forgetting/dismissing that we granted him a head start to get his mind right.

Best job I ever had.
Yes he needs to be pushed on this in interviews. He kept coming back to the sub to start fights just coz of 1 or 2 users posting about him.

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
Yes he needs to be pushed on this in interviews. He kept coming back to the sub to start fights just coz of 1 or 2 users posting about him.
He definitely took a long time to catch on, and it's 100 his fault. The "No more posts about that Pat guy" only came after months of him responding to every single mention of him and him provoking, threatening, reporting and insulting the sub to mostly "Why the fuck are we talking about this guy? He's not even related to OnA" and attempts to get back to the important business of mocking Joe. A lot of people didn't get it, at all. He definitely thought he was going to hit big swinging on us.

Fuck, he could've completely skated during the Logan Lynn fagbashing but then inserted himself into that too.

G

He definitely took a long time to catch on, and it's 100 his fault. The "No more posts about that Pat guy" only came after months of him responding to every single mention of him and him provoking, threatening, reporting and insulting the sub to mostly "Why the fuck are we talking about this guy? He's not even related to OnA" and attempts to get back to the important business of mocking Joe. A lot of people didn't get it, at all. He definitely thought he was going to hit big swinging on us.

Fuck, he could've completely skated during the Logan Lynn fagbashing but then inserted himself into that too.
Not even I got it. I joked about he was such a boring nothing guy. Now look at me. Complete patposting faggot.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
I believe foetuscurruptus was also known as ClintWiseblood and…fuck he had another alt but i cant remember it right now. I have a screenshot of the background of all his accounts names. They were related to some band and it's members. He was the earliest patposter I could find/verify. I dont think he made it back after the first forum went down.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
'Sweetheart', what a fat pedophile.

piggy.png

G

Many of even the elders from da old sub still forget: Rick went unmolested for 6-9+ months before he latched on and the whole sub went at him. He's forgetting/dismissing that we granted him a head start to get his mind right.

Best job I ever had.
A lot of people (myself included) didn't think he was worthwhile for quite a while. The John Doe lawsuit changed that. The faggots who scurried off or changed accounts because of that should be ashamed too.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Don't know what ever happened to him, but FoetusCorruptus was a good egg. Seems like he was around a long time but might not have made the leap off Reddit.

He’s still around; or he was in the last year or so anyway. He PM’d me when I made a post mentioning him (don’t have it anymore. It was before all the PMs got deleted).

Crazy to think that one post led to what it has. What a good egg.