Do you miss Trump

Do you miss Trump

• yea

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • no

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
G

I could use some more laughs. His Elon bit the other day was gold. Not expecting him to take down the Jewish Pedophile Cabal or anything but I'd enjoy 4 more years and maybe some cheaper gas.

G

[SIZE=18px]High civilization, predatory aliens invade Earth:[/SIZE]​

Biden 'we will not go quietly into the night (meanwhile secret tawks with aliens for terms of surrender)

Trump: "Ok...so these guys want to take over. Tough guys. We tried to sit down, but they're not having it. Not having any of it. At all. None at all. So we're surrendering. It's the reasonable thing. Sleepy Joe would lie to your face but me? I cant, no...(applause) I can't (applause)".

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Oh, nvm I thought those were leaders who served during wars. Sorry, I've been feeling a little weird all day man.
No trouble. Wilson was an academic fag and served as President of Princeton before being the real President, then got a case of pudding brain and his wife ran the show for the end of his term. And of course, I don't think the cripple FDR would even make a good meat shield on the front lines.

G

what’s the phase after “nigger fatigue” called

1A73F479-FD2A-4D09-B52C-F3CE0BE05BF5.jpeg

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
I think America is just too big and multicultural to lead effectively, no matter who you are. The Greeks had it right with their ethnocentric city states.
It's not really that multicultural. About 90% are Christians, until the last few decades it was 90% white. Most Americans are descended from Irish and German. Hell, 96% of Americans eat McDonalds' at least once a year.

Rascal

It's not really that multicultural. About 90% are Christians, until the last few decades it was 90% white. Most Americans are descended from Irish and German. Hell, 96% of Americans eat McDonalds' at least once a year.

Over 50% are miscellaneous brown or Asian people, and most of the rest have so little of their original European cultures left they have to resort to taking pride in being 'white', as if that means something anymore. Holee shit!