• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Do you miss Trump

Do you miss Trump

• yea

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • no

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
You should have worded this better retard. As the leader of the country? Who gives a fuck? You’re an absolute retard if you look at his presidency and think it was anything above Obama or Biden currently. Same faggot shit. The government still fucks your life daily. Faggots need to stop thinking this shit matters. As a public figure? I miss him. He is so fucking funny it’s unreal. I only miss that.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
You should have worded this better retard. As the leader of the country? Who gives a fuck? You’re an absolute retard if you look at his presidency and think it was anything above Obama or Biden currently. Same faggot shit. The government still fucks your life daily. Faggots need to stop thinking this shit matters. As a public figure? I miss him. He is so fucking funny it’s unreal. I only miss that.

I worked for the government for 12 years (military) you don't have to tell me they suck cock. But I paid less in taxes with him and Trump helped a LOT with the VA.

G

1652500622429.jpeg

1652500677612.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

I worked for the government for 12 years (military) you don't have to tell me they suck cock. But I paid less in taxes with him and Trump helped a LOT with the VA.
Wow. You paid less money to pedophiles and murderers? Sweet dude. Stop settling retard.

Gay Faggot.

WEll until some people start to stand up to the jewrnment, it's the best I can hope for.
You realize trump was elected because he capitalized on people being pissed off with the Republican Party? What happens if, say, 40% of the country just stopped voting? A person might appear who actually does something because that’s a massive fucking margin. Arguably the biggest problem in this country is voting. The Jews want you to vote, because it shows who or what they need to control. I need to be clear, the Jews run shit but, that’s just the fault of systems. Jews love not working so they take the easiest route in anything. It’s white peoples fault for thinking they can create systems in the first place. Stop central power and the Jews will starve because they’re weak and annoying.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
I thought he was hilarious at first but became extremely kiked near the end and just went out embarrassingly. I don’t want a second Biden/Harris term but I also don’t want Trump again. DeSantis should be fine but I’m sure he’ll be photographed wearing a yarmulke shortly after being sworn in.