• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do Trans People Bother You THAT Much?

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Everyone that turned into a tranny from my high school would be on the list of suspected school shooters. People with clear mental problems that could have been treated instead of coddled into a delusion.

If I had a parent with Alzheimer’s I wouldn’t reinforce their deluded beliefs even if they had no personal effect on me.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
no simply the Soviets in the 50s understanding dam well they could not win against America In a fair fight came up with a plan

I don't necessarily disagree with your point but but I do disagree with your terminology somewhat. There is no such thing as fighting "fair" in realpolitik.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Wasn't this guy's story complete bullshit and he was just somebody paid by the government to spread this? There's no evidence he was a KGB officer.
Now I heard he supposedly disappeared and was a double agent of some sort. Your version is more believable all things considered.

Forum Clout
Now I heard he supposedly disappeared and was a double agent of some sort. Your version is more believable all things considered.
He was a journalist in the USSR but the "evidence" of actual KGB affiliation is from what I know very very flimsy and based on not very much. Feels more that John Bircher types gave him a script to read because coming from him would make it sound legitimate.