• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do Trans People Bother You THAT Much?

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
There's two types; your normal everyday trannies, and then the retards you find on Kiwifarms. The latter I'm frightened of.

Oh, sure, Your normal everyday "I feel like getting breast implants and chopping off my hammer" type of people. Gotcha

I'm not homophobic because I'm not afraid of gays. I am transphobic. Trannies scare me because they're obviously deeply, deeply fucked in the head and I don't know what they're capable of.

You ever see those security cam videos of psycho trannies running up behind people and stabbing them up the ass? Or that one dude with the hatchet at a Walgreens.

Again, these are people who publicly brag about having daily fantasies of cutting their own dicks off.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Does a man in a dress bother me personally? No. Does a man in a dress on hormones bother me personally? No. Does a man in a dress on hormones sucking and fucking cocks bother me personally? No.

To each their own, i find it gross but what people get up to in their own life is none of my concern.

However..

Trannies/troons who demand you bow to their disorders/fetishes and will go out of their way to fuck your life up if you don’t, they bother me. As do the ones who groom children into lopping off body parts and pumping themselves full of hormones. As do the ones who screech about being genocided every day. As do the ones who infiltrate tech/media companies and demand everything pander to them and minorities.

Forum Clout
I get Morton getting plowed by a Norse god and sucking her cock is hilarious. Why I don't get is the vile hatred for trans people. The fear some of you have for them is palpable.

A few of you act like some teenager getting gender reassignment surgery or using the bathroom that makes them comfortable or having preferred pronouns changes your entire way of life and threatens you because you think their "influence" will cause your male children to wear dresses.

I'm hoping the majority of you don't feel this way. I would say a normal healthy American male adult couldn't care less about what trans people do or say. Am I right? Are most of you just whatever about it or do most of you think they are demon spawn come from the pit to feed on the souls of your children?

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
However..

Trannies/troons who demand you bow to their disorders/fetishes and will go out of their way to fuck your life up if you don’t, they bother me. As do the ones who groom children into lopping off body parts and pumping themselves full of hormones. As do the ones who screech about being genocided every day. As do the ones who infiltrate tech/media companies and demand everything pander to them and minorities.

Oh so you think it's ok for trans kids to be literally killing themselves by the millions then?? Also there is no pandering being demanded; people are simply expected to be decent human beings and understand that trans rights are human rights.

Please check your white, cishet privilege before making any further posts on this subject, sir. Do better.

Last edited:

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
I agree with them on the whole agenda and am super liberal about it all, BUT, if you get upset at anything you read here you are in the wrong.

Touch grass nigger. You know you're gonna miss us. We get em on the way up and the way down. *sniff

Forum Clout
Yeah, they do bug me. Not in a "tweet about them 24/7" way like Anthony and black people, but they do bother me, and for the following reasons:

They've taken over most of the online communities that I used to enjoy using. And in the capacity of the new rulers of the internet, they've turned out to be the bossiest people I've ever encountered in my life. I've met DMV bureaucrats and concentration camp commandants who are less strict and controlling.

They're liars. No one naturally feels like they're the opposite gender. It's a fad, a social contagion, and they know it. But they lie to your face all day about it being a natural feeling.

They hate women. Yes, i'm breaking "degenerate O&A listener" character here. Trannies want to starve women to death and wear their skins. All of them. Most of them won't do it, of course, but they all want to.

They've allied themselves with other groups whom I hate. Neolibs, pro-immigration people, firebombing rioters, Europeans, etc.

They've helped stamp out the very few aspects of the left that I actually liked: promoting the interests of the working man, and skepticism of corporations. Now the new tranny-left is all "fuck working people, and lick Disney's ass."

They're childish. I've never encountered a tranny whom I could say had the personality of an adult. Dealing with them is like dealing with someone who is, at most, ten years old or so.

And finally, and most damningly, they're all pedophiles and child molesters.

Forum Clout
Yeah, they do bug me. Not in a "tweet about them 24/7" way like Anthony and black people, but they do bother me, and for the following reasons:

They've taken over most of the online communities that I used to enjoy using. And in the capacity of the new rulers of the internet, they've turned out to be the bossiest people I've ever encountered in my life. I've met DMV bureaucrats and concentration camp commandants who are less strict and controlling.

They're liars. No one naturally feels like they're the opposite gender. It's a fad, a social contagion, and they know it. But they lie to your face all day about it being a natural feeling.

They hate women. Yes, i'm breaking "degenerate O&A listener" character here. Trannies want to starve women to death and wear their skins. All of them. Most of them won't do it, of course, but they all want to.

They've allied themselves with other groups whom I hate. Neolibs, pro-immigration people, firebombing rioters, Europeans, etc.

They've helped stamp out the very few aspects of the left that I actually liked: promoting the interests of the working man, and skepticism of corporations. Now the new tranny-left is all "fuck working people, and lick Disney's ass."

They're childish. I've never encountered a tranny whom I could say had the personality of an adult. Dealing with them is like dealing with someone who is, at most, ten years old or so.

This is basically it. Most people don't hate them for being shemales or Chaz Bono, they hate them because their personalities are just truly terrible. They were terrible before they transitioned and after, and they weaponize the identity so if you go "You really fucking suck" they can go "IT'S BECAUSE I'M A TRANS FOLK". They know what they're doing with that, and rubes buy into it. Also doesn't help most of them are ugly and most drag queens just with makeup can pass as women better. Most trannies now look like fucking Intern David.

People seem to forget one of the first instances of these people getting their way was RuPaul getting rid of the "She-Mail" segment on Drag Race. Besides hobbies like video games, funnily enough, gay culture was one of the first things hit by this shit. Trannyshack, a gay club, had to rename themselves to "Mother" and another club named Holy Trannity also changed their name, Trannika Rex, a drag queen, changed his stage name to Trex, tons of instances of this. Transvestites and drag queens used to be called "trannies" as well, and even in 2014 RuPaul was making that point on Twitter (tweets are still up), but something happened where he just gave up. You can find troons looking up the tweets he made going "HE needs to delete this" like some sort of retarded reverse psychology deadnaming thing, where they think a gay man cares if you call him a guy. Idiots.

On the other hand, RuPaul also hung out and enabled that Desmond Is Amazing "child drag queen", so fuck that pedophile nigger. Same goes for most of them now enabling the story hour shit. Maybe they were always chomos.

They even do this shit to trannies that existed before them and don't act like them. If you don't think children should have sex changes, it's "internalized transphobia". Most of the new ones aren't even looking to fuck men, they're lesbians. They just want to creep on women, most women reject them, so they end up fucking each other, and it's just glorified prison bitch shit.

The "hating women" part I couldn't care less about. Feminism led us to this. For fucking decades, it was "Men need to allow women into their spaces, men's culture is misogynist and disgusting, men's humor is crude and lowbrow, women are equal to men in every way, men are all potential rapists, every man is a potential Brock Turner" and surprise, some men go crazy and pretend to be women. Aww, are your spaces being diversified? That stinks. I thought you were equal to men, why can't you swim as fast as them. Boo fucking hoo (hoo Robin).

Last edited:

cachorro

Forum Clout
Oh, sure, Your normal everyday "I feel like getting breast implants and chopping off my hammer" type of people. Gotcha

You ever see those security cam videos of psycho trannies running up behind people and stabbing them up the ass? Or that one dude with the hatchet at a Walgreens.

Again, these are people who publicly brag about having daily fantasies of cutting their own dicks off.

whenever you see a tranny, a litany of other mental health disorders are not far away. every single time.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Yes be because the Communists have a 100 year plan one of them is having faggots represent the West so people will refuse to defend it when Russia marches 🧐 not that the homos care being responsible for the coming hundreds of millions deaths soon in WW2 , niggers and queers are historys biggest "useful idiots"

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Yes be because the Communists have a 100 year plan one of them is having faggots represent the West so people will refuse to defend it when Russia marches 🧐 not that the homos care being responsible for the coming hundreds of millions deaths soon in WW2 , niggers and queers are historys biggest "useful idiots"
Nice WW3, stupid.

Forum Clout

Everything this guy said except the hot ones can stay.

G

[BOC][/BOC]
This...but its bigger than Commies. It's HUGE tbh, with power influence and control. I call it the "Gay Mafia".

-They took over the internet and the video game industry because the ability to retcon their surroundings, wear different "skins" for their COD avi etc, appeals to their warped aesthetics
-Luxury of not being moms or dads (except as drag parents) thus having all the time to mod reddit, influence others, etc
-The end product is usually useful idiots like Mrs Norton, or Transvylvannian orphans like NikoAvocado, but some are "part of the club"
-The bad ones (like Norton's "wife") hide the Baphomet ones with the advanced sex reassignment (Amouranth, David Bowie etc)
-This is a "religion" for them...combining male and female to make something androgyne and "powerful"

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
This...but its bigger than Commies. It's HUGE tbh, with power influence and control. I call it the "Gay Mafia".

-They took over the internet and the video game industry because the ability to retcon their surroundings, wear different "skins" for their COD avi etc, appeals to their warped aesthetics
-Luxury of not being moms or dads (except as drag parents) thus having all the time to mod reddit, influence others, etc
-The end product is usually useful idiots like Mrs Norton, or Transvylvannian orphans like NikoAvocado, but some are "part of the club"
-The bad ones (like Norton's "wife") hide the Baphomet ones with the advanced sex reassignment (Amouranth, David Bowie etc)
-This is a "religion" for them...combining male and female to make something androgyne and "powerful"
no simply the Soviets in the 50s understanding dam well they could not win against America In a fair fight came up with a plan

Forum Clout
This is the stupidest question I've ever read in my life.

A smart question is "What bizarre sexual perversion were you forced to take part in as a child that you find trannies normal?"