• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do Trans People Bother You THAT Much?

Forum Clout
I get Morton getting plowed by a Norse god and sucking her cock is hilarious. Why I don't get is the vile hatred for trans people. The fear some of you have for them is palpable. A few of you act like some teenager getting gender reassignment surgery or using the bathroom that makes them comfortable or having preferred pronouns changes your entire way of life and threatens you because you think their "influence" will cause your male children to wear dresses.

I'm hoping the majority of you don't feel this way. I would say a normal healthy American male adult couldn't care less about what trans people do or say. Am I right? Are most of you just whatever about it or do most of you think they are demon spawn come from the pit to feed on the souls of your children?

G

I get Morton getting plowed by a Norse god and sucking her cock is hilarious. Why I don't get is the vile hatred for trans people. The fear some of you have for them is palpable. A few of you act like some teenager getting gender reassignment surgery or using the bathroom that makes them comfortable or having preferred pronouns changes your entire way of life and threatens you because you think their "influence" will cause your male children to wear dresses.

I'm hoping the majority of you don't feel this way. I would say a normal healthy American male adult couldn't care less about what trans people do or say. Am I right? Are most of you just whatever about it or do most of you think they are demon spawn come from the pit to feed on the souls of your children?
Why do you give a shit? Why're you being such a fag? This is like going to prison and asking why everyone there is so racist and aggressive.

Now go prance in Mama's shoes
:image_9253_m:

Last edited by a moderator:
Forum Clout
Yeah, the do. It would be one thing if they just kept to themselves but they have to force their acceptance on everyone (just like fags did and just like pedophiles will do) and now it’s being spread and pushed vigorously in public institutions. Do you have kids in your family? I do, and I don’t want Buffalo Bill projecting on them..