• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do people who gain more and more weight just live in complete denial like Fatrick does?

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Untitled.jpg

Fire-Shot-Capture-154-Hidden-replies-X-twitter-com.jpg

The schedule is something a professional athlete or a heavy juicer would be following.
with that many days in a row he is either;
working a massive split (all visual signs indicate negative)
cutting like a mf (all visual signs indicate negative)
not working out but sucking off guys in the sauna (all visual signs indicate positive)

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
The schedule is something a professional athlete or a heavy juicer would be following.
with that many days in a row he is either;
working a massive split (all visual signs indicate negative)
cutting like a mf (all visual signs indicate negative)
not working out but sucking off guys in the sauna (all visual signs indicate positive)
That many days in a row means he is checking in and going to the sauna to do his thing.
I have seen no evidence from his twitter presence that he has a clue what it takes to set up a strength training program.
Maybe he is doing circuit training, but you don't even do that every day.
He's fucking retarded, is what I am getting at

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
That many days in a row means he is checking in and going to the sauna to do his thing.
I have seen no evidence from his twitter presence that he has a clue what it takes to set up a strength training program.
Maybe he is doing circuit training, but you don't even do that every day.
He's fucking retarded, is what I am getting at
He LARPed about some fitness or weight training thing a year ago, and I used my burner account to tell him I could do 3 sets of 5 at 265 on bench, which was 15 pounds more than his fake max, and he blocked me. I always hate burning accounts over something stupid and obvious...

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
So, a quick share...

My weight started going up once I hit 50, and I was not happy about it. Gosia is a proponent of yoga and has been doing it for years, she credits it for her longevity and flexibility in dancing. Every morning she does it, even if we're on the road. She HAS to do it, she says.

So one day she surprised me with this DVD set called DDP Yoga. Thoughtful, because if she had asked me I would've done her yoga with her, but she said she researched it and felt I'd be more comfortable doing this.

Fuck if she wasn't right. I haven't done it in some time, but the first few years, it helped me immensely, and that's what got me focused on dieting again. I could look at myself naked and not go "you ugly Viking cunt."

SO TO LET ME BE BRIEF, I knew I was overweight. I never fooled myself and I didn't want to. To do so meant I'd stay complacent, and that was never an option for me. I had to find the right motivation, and my lovely lass directed me down the correct road.

Thank God I never looked like Pat though, because bloody hell, that Nonce is FAT.
ANYONE CAN DO IT

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
So, a quick share...

My weight started going up once I hit 50, and I was not happy about it. Gosia is a proponent of yoga and has been doing it for years, she credits it for her longevity and flexibility in dancing. Every morning she does it, even if we're on the road. She HAS to do it, she says.

So one day she surprised me with this DVD set called DDP Yoga. Thoughtful, because if she had asked me I would've done her yoga with her, but she said she researched it and felt I'd be more comfortable doing this.

Fuck if she wasn't right. I haven't done it in some time, but the first few years, it helped me immensely, and that's what got me focused on dieting again. I could look at myself naked and not go "you ugly Viking cunt."

SO TO LET ME BE BRIEF, I knew I was overweight. I never fooled myself and I didn't want to. To do so meant I'd stay complacent, and that was never an option for me. I had to find the right motivation, and my lovely lass directed me down the correct road.

Thank God I never looked like Pat though, because bloody hell, that Nonce is FAT.
DDP Yoga is legitimately a great program. Get your spiiiine aliiiigned

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Technicality Tomlinson outsmarted all you guys once again,

Those are gym days, days he is supposed to go to the gym. Never said he actually went, stlaker.