"Diversity our Strength" is what they taught her:

WhereWeAt

I'm pretty sure he was trolling her with that 'colonizer' stuff once she started spewing harmony/oppression nonsense. He figured out her SJW mindset and threw it back in her face, using her language. He probably kept his language clean because he saw they were being recorded. Pretty good troll job.
That crossed my mind, but I bet he's just a regular West Coast fag.

G

I'll defend a minority man who's in the right against a crazy white SJW woman any day. Nice try with the hate, though.
Fucking die you phony cunt.

I choked an asian bitch while fucking her and thought of you when my hands were around her neck and her face turned purple.

G

Fucking die you phony cunt.

I choked an asian bitch while fucking her and thought of you when my hands were around her neck and her face turned purple.
VAGDABa.jpg

Feltch My Ass

Dan posting, it’s what’s for Dinner
If that dude was Native American for real
he could have flipped that car over easily

They are strong like the bear, and fast like the wolf

G

"Big Winds"

She's got the Niki fetish too...probably less cunty if the gentleman was black.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I dunno, Ayrabs can be pretty based. These two dudes who work at the gas station near my house where I get beer and cigs are racist and funny as shit. They are annoyed as fuck with all their black customers and i've dropped hard Rs in front of them and they just laugh.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Indians didn't even have written language before wypeepo turned up and showed them what's what, which basically means their history is a only a few centuries long. Nice relying on word of mouth for your understanding of the world, stupid savages.
Also there is their problematic tendency to believe that they owned land (even if occupied by other tribes) because their Gods said so.