"Diversity our Strength" is what they taught her:

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
The speed at which Joe would claim race and victim status would change modern physics forever.
It’s hilarious (and sad). I saw a “historian of the crusades” earlier this week on Twitter “dunking” on the non-PhD replies in his tweets. Of course, he’s a professor, white dude, “straight”, and an “ally”. He was going on and on about how it’s Christianity, not Islam, that is the most violent religion, etc. People would bring up the Islamic conquests in Spain, he’d just child them like Pat. Destruction of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in 1009? Shhhh, little baby child. That’s your islamiphonia and Christofascism showing. I shit you not.

Of course there’s a problem with the narrative of Reconquista in Spain, especially in that there was little occupation by either religion of a large part of the center of the country in the 9th and 10th century. However, these faggot professors like to fancy that this “reconquest” ideology is a symptom of (you guessed it) a resurgence in conservative politics. They conveniently forget to point out that the idea of “reconquest” was developed in medieval Spain, I think as early as the 10th C.

Faggots.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
"Hey TUNISIA, wheres OUR reparations :cool:"
Hrrrmph. Another day, another PLIGHT of my PEOPLE goes unnoticed. What the “Tunisians” did is UNSPEAKABLE. They raped and PILLAGED our homeland. Made it inhospitable for ANYONE to live. It’s truly DISGUSTING!!!!🤮🤮🤮

They act like all we do is WHINE about this. Does this look like WHINING??? I want what’s right. And I’m FIGHTING for what’s right. It’s really that simple and I WONT stop until it’s been CORRECTED!!!!💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

I will be flying my flag upside down to SIGNAL my brethren that they are NOT alone. We will get what we deserve. We will NOT falter. And WE will look DAMN good doing it!!!!!😎😎😎

#MAGA2024 #ETHNICPRIDE #SYSTEMICJUSTICE

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
It’s hilarious (and sad). I saw a “historian of the crusades” earlier this week on Twitter “dunking” on the non-PhD replies in his tweets. Of course, he’s a professor, white dude, “straight”, and an “ally”. He was going on and on about how it’s Christianity, not Islam, that is the most violent religion, etc. People would bring up the Islamic conquests in Spain, he’d just child them like Pat. Destruction of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in 1009? Shhhh, little baby child. That’s your islamiphonia and Christofascism showing. I shit you not.

Of course there’s a problem with the narrative of Reconquista in Spain, especially in that there was little occupation by either religion of a large part of the center of the country in the 9th and 10th century. However, these faggot professors like to fancy that this “reconquest” ideology is a symptom of (you guessed it) a resurgence in conservative politics. They conveniently forget to point out that the idea of “reconquest” was developed in medieval Spain, I think as early as the 10th C.

Faggots.
My new favorite thing is apparently Muslims are pro abortion. No idea where this came from. I’m assuming it’s because they aren’t as “vocal” as others. They throw fags off of buildings, what makes these retards think they’re ok with killing babies? Oh wait, they’re retarded.

Torque’sHeadBump

My new favorite thing is apparently Muslims are pro abortion. No idea where this came from. I’m assuming it’s because they aren’t as “vocal” as others. They throw fags off of buildings, what makes these retards think they’re ok with killing babies? Oh wait, they’re retarded.
Yeah it’s only Christians who appropriate the violent elements of their religion anymore, bigot.

It’s going to be God laughing when it’s these peoples’ kids being made to pay for the sins of their LIBTARD PARENTS

Torque’sHeadBump

Yeah it’s only Christians who appropriate the violent elements of their religion anymore, bigot.

It’s going to be God laughing when it’s these peoples’ kids being made to pay for the sins of their LIBTARD PARENTS
Forgot to add for @Gay Faggot. that as I read your comment about them throwing fags off of buildings, I was enjoying a slice of pig lard seasoned with paprika and black pepper and a cold beer.

Die hot, sweaty and mad about it in your desert country, stupids!

Last edited:
They are pro abortion. Only difference is they abort adults.

G

Good point. Sure, their women have the child, but if it comes to disgrace Mohammed then it gets aborted. They call aborted bodies “infidels” I think
john_cena.jpg

They give me "uncanny valley" type vibes...eerie bunch