RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Explain this then

@Bizzyguy — The Tranthosaurus em Rex em — on Pholder com.png

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
This is mostly incorrect sorry. A lot of it is guess work, hence why there are so many species of dinosaurs that were taught in schools that they now acknowledge never existed as was different groups of bones being mixed up.

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
How come we can't see these complete skeletons though? Isn't it true that those dinosaurs in the museums are actually like plaster casts? I've read several articles over the years that say these bones are so fragile that they can't be seen by the public.

I'm not saying they didn't exist; it just seems to me that the science of it is incomplete, and a lot of guessing occurs.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
How come we can't see these complete skeletons though? Isn't it true that those dinosaurs in the museums are actually like plaster casts? I've read several articles over the years that say these bones are so fragile that they can't be seen by the public.

I'm not saying they didn't exist; it just seems to me that the science of it is incomplete, and a lot of guessing occurs.
I know a guy who believes that dinosaur bones were placed in the earth by the devil to trick humans.