Did you know Blobby Kelly has a new podcast?

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
I like Bobby a lot. He’s a very affable guy and really nice to his fans. I respect that he’s a guy who’s come from a real rough start and carved out a nice life for him and his family. He seems like a really good dad.

That being said, he really overestimates how interesting his life is to where people need to hear about it constantly.
I agree with your sentiment about Bob. One thing that annoys me about him nowadays is how he'll try to force a "classic moment". Some retarded faggot will say something unfunny & Bobby will start pig squealing with fake laughter for an entire minute. I can't tell if he's pining for the old days or trying to tap into the IQ deficient Bert Kreischer market, or if he's legitimately that easily amused & retarded.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Listening live that day, this was an OnA highlight for me.

Good reminder that there's a reason some of these guys became big and some didn't.

Also I know nothing about Virzi except that I heard him once on Bill Burr's podcast when I was still young and gay enough to listen to clips of it, and he came off as STAGGERINGLY dumb. They were talking about going back in time and even cuck Bill had the wherewithal to admit he didn't want to underestimate historical peoples, but Virzi was full-on convinced he could kill entire armies with "dual-wielded Uzis."

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Listen BAWWWWBY was in on podcasting from the ground floor. Which is all the more reason he doesn’t need another one. No person on the planet is interesting enough to carry a show for that many years, much less multiple shows for that long, much less a medium talent like Bobby.
His life is also boring now so he just makes up wild lies like being attacked with a knife on the subway and gets pouty when people don't believe them. No matter what story someone tells, he's gotta do the "that happened to me too."