Did you know Blobby Kelly has a new podcast?

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Started in April with Paul Virzi. Will be finished by November. Guaranteed.

fff.jpg

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Holy shit! The FUCKING Bob Kelly? Bobby from OnA!? Dude! What the fuck! Oh SHIT! HE HAS A PODCAST! HOLY FUCK! WOW! OH MAN I'M FUCKING PUMPED. BOBBY FUCKING BOB KELLY! BOB-O-BOB BOB KELLY! Jesus fucking christman, you're joking. ROBERT KELLY? The stand up comic? Holy shit man. HOLY SHIT! BOB FUCKING KELLY! WOOO! No fucking way, no way. Really? Bob Kelly?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Holy shit! The FUCKING Bob Kelly? Bobby from OnA!? Dude! What the fuck! Oh SHIT! HE HAS A PODCAST! HOLY FUCK! WOW! OH MAN I'M FUCKING PUMPED. BOBBY FUCKING BOB KELLY! BOB-O-BOB BOB KELLY! Jesus fucking christman, you're joking. ROBERT KELLY? The stand up comic? Holy shit man. HOLY SHIT! BOB FUCKING KELLY! WOOO! No fucking way, no way. Really? Bob Kelly?
No need to be so fucking shmarmy dude!

Started in April with Paul Virzi. Will be finished by November. Guaranteed.

fff.jpg
I like Bobby a lot. He’s a very affable guy and really nice to his fans. I respect that he’s a guy who’s come from a real rough start and carved out a nice life for him and his family. He seems like a really good dad.

That being said, he really overestimates how interesting his life is to where people need to hear about it constantly.

Last edited:

Greygooser

Quietly now
Bobby has desperately wanted to be a successful podcaster/broadcaster since the old days. He’s just not good at it. His attempts at sincerity are maudlin and uncomfortable. When he’s being joked with, he can get very defensive.
YKWD was at least interesting in the beginning because Luis, List, Soder, etc would come on and be funny/mean. Eventually Bobby would give up trying to discuss a certain topic or completely snap at one of them, usually Luis.
Even with a giant head start, Bobby has failed to ever really put up any good numbers. He started a podcast network which eventually folded. He was able to secure a studio in the most respected club in NYC, it didn’t matter.

Now he has a poorly subscribed Patreon where he puts out extra YKWD content and another show no one cares about; Calta and Kelly. He doesn’t show the numbers anymore but it used to have like 50 patrons.

My guess is the bonfire won’t last much past 2023, but I don’t listen so who knows.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
I really hate these attempts at "catchy" podcast names. "We're Two Fat Fucking Retards" is still available.

There's something about the Bonfire playing actual bonfire sounds in their intro & saying "crackle crackle" that is otherworldly gay.

It's basically a reverse Finer Things. Burgers, beer, all the finer things, except I have a bone to pick with Arby's!